(4)- Headaches

One dance-drake

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, testing is awful but the good news is that IT'S SUMMER BREAK!!!! I hope I'll be updating more. I can't wait!!! <3

_______________________

I was a waken by a shuffling sound in the room. I looked around and saw a guy that looked really familiar but I can't figure who he was. He was standing near a counter fixing something.

"Hello?" I croaked. The lack of water made my throat dry.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said with barely any voice.

"Oh! I should probably get you some water." He said quickly and poured me some water. He fixed my bed so I was sitting up and gave me the cup. He grabbed a straw from the table and helped me put the straw in the cup. I took a long, refreshing sip of the water.

"Thank you so much." I said and handed him the cup.

"No problem. That's what best friends are for right?" He said and gave me a nudge on the arm.

"Huh? Best friends?" I said in confusion.

"Uh oh, yeah I forgot what had happened to you." He said in a low voice.

"Anyways, I have to leave to get to school, they wouldn't let me stay with you until the weekends but I'll try and come at lunch or after school. If you need anything just push the red button. Bye!" He said and walked out of the room.

_______________________

The nurse made me eat nasty food and gave me more medicine. It is almost 12:45 and I have nothing to do but lay here and stare at the wall.

Knock, Knock

"Hello?" A women's voice said behind the doors.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door swung open and two adults came in, my mom and I think her boyfriend.

"Mom?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I told you don't call me that, call me Sarah." She said.

"Honey calm down. Remember what the doctor said to us? She can't remember things well. Let's just tell her and let's go." the man said. Sarah looked at him and nodded.

"Tell me what and who is he?" I asked and nodded towards the man next to my mom. Oh sorry, I mean Sarah.

"I am your mother's soon to be husband and I have nothing to do with you." He said to me,"Honey, I'm going to be outside waiting for you and remember to take things slow and make sure she understand."

"Alright. I'll be out in a few." Sarah said and gave him a kiss before he left. After he left the room, Sarah grabbed a chair and sat next to my bed.

"Oh honey," She said and grabbed my hand and started to rub the back of my hand,"I don't know how stupid you were to get into such a big accident. Now you can't even think straight."

"It's not my fault, I can't even-" I started but she cut me off.

"What did I say about talking when I'm talking? Now let me finish so I can get out of here. As you can remember I am a doctor and I will be going to a different hospital, in a different state. That means I am going to be moving, without you of course, only me and my soon-to-be husband, John. I'll be giving you $10,000 to spend on things. I also will be giving you the house. I won't be coming back. I payed for your stay here at the hospital. I came here today to say farewell and I hope you have a better life. You can do whatever you want I don't care. Since you are 16 now you are a young adult which means you have to learn to take care of yourself. The reason I'm leaving is because I really don't what anything to do with you. Please don't take that the wrong way. It's not you it's me. I'll be leaving now and don't contact me anymore, please. Bye. Oh, and also I sent a mail to you friend Caspian so tell him what's up so if you still have questions, just ask him. Too-ta-loo!" Sarah said as she exit out the door.