(10)- Victorious Secret

Contralla- Drake^^

There will be spoilers for "The Conjuring 2" I'll write **spoilers** and **end of spoilers**

It will just be a little seen in the movie and Ash and Jess gets a little bit closer but anyways....

Please read A/N at the end!! Thank you and enjoy!
----------------
Cool liquid splashed over me, interrupting my beauty sleep. A let a squeal escape my mouth and sit on my now soaking wet bed. A loud thundering laugh erupted the whole room. I glanced at the laughing Caspian. I did a double take to look at his face and remembered that me and Ash drew on his face and that is probably why he dumped water on me. Speaking of that.

"CASPIAN!" I yelled. He looked at me wide eyed and dashed out the room before I could get out of bed and chase after him.

As we ran out my room, I spotted Ash standing at his door frame rubbing his eyes with his hands and messy bed hair.

To be honest he is pretty hot. He has brown hair that is a styled to quiff upwards. He has a toned body for a senior. Brown chocolate eyes and a smile that can probably swoon girls. He is really tall too, 6'5". Well I am pretty short so I look like an ant around him.

I smile at him and before he can respond I trip my way down the stairs. I land on my back with my head spinning in different ways and seeing 3 Caspian's and Ash. Out of nowhere, Princess came running onto me and licked my face. Giving me tiny kisses.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Caspian asks, trying not to crack a smile but he failed cause he busted out laughing, throwing his head back. I leaned on my elbow for support as I held my head. Ash putting his hand on my back to help support me and held Princess in his hands from licking me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Ash gets up and pulls me up soon after.

We all go to the kitchen to get some breakfast. It was Saturday so we slept in a little so technically we are eating brunch. I sat on the chair after I gave Princess some food and Ash went to make food and Caspian giving me an ice pack. I give him a death glare and snatch it from his hand.

"Feisty." He commented and chuckles,"Also, Garrett has been asking about you."

I looked at him confused and nodded.

"Okay? Well?" I said to let him continue.

"Well, so do you want to hang out sometime with us. I think he misses you." He jokes. I roll my eyes and poke my ice pack.

"Doesn't he live with you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said simply and thanked Ash for passing him the plate of food.

"Then invite him over. We can hangout here today. Well if it's okay with you Ash." I turn my head towards Ash's back since it's the only thing facing me.

"Yeah that's fine by me. I can make some new friends." He said smiling and passed me my plate.

I mumbled a thanks and we began to dig into the food. Caspian left to go get Garrett so us 4 can hang out. Me and Ash went to get ready as soon as we finished with the dishes. We decided to move in all of his stuff tomorrow since everyone can help instead of just me and him.

I got into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth before washing my face. I decided to go make-up free today since it's just chilling with the boys. I put my long wavy hair into a messy bun and went into my closet to pick out some clothes.

I looked around for a few minutes before finally deciding on a pair of jean shorts, a tee with cool designs on it and to top it off, I added a maroon jacket best thing with a pair of black bobs.