1

ANNIE

Fat, Ugly, Cow, Pig and all those insults that one could call me. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. They're all right.

I'm ugly and fat. so fat that no one could possibly like me. I placed my hands on my face why do I look like this? Why am I so ugly? My gaze landed on the picture of a model why can't I be more like her? Her life must have been easy since she's pretty and sexy the people out there won't have a problem accepting her. But me? my hands slowly went to my stomach. I'm one of the freaks of the society

I heard the doorbell ring and I nervously made my way to the door ''who-who's that?'' ''It's me. Baekhyun~'' I opened the door and he came inside ''Goodness Annie, when are you going to start going out this hellish place of yours? You're always making me buy your groceries it's tiring'' He complained as he placed the groceries on the table.

I just sat on the couch and ignored him. ''Annie-ah'' I glanced at him ''what?'' ''Do you want to go shopping?'' I shook my head ''no'' ''Ya until when are you going to lock yourself here? It's not going to make you lose weight'' I still ignored him he just doesn't know how it feels being ridiculed by everyone.

''I already experienced that and trust me nothing good will come to you if you keep on locking yourself here'' ''that's nonsense. What could they use against you?'' Baekhyun's the most perfect man that I ever met and no matter how hard I try to search for a flaw I still can't find one. ''I'm gay''

I fell silent. I forgot that fact about him. ''How's Chanyeol?'' ''Chanyeol? we're doing great'' He smiled at me and I tried to smile back at him he checked the time ''Ya Annie Kim don't you dare be absent tomorrow. It's our first day of class'' I nodded as he started fixing his things ''I'm leaving now. Bye'' I waved at him ''Bye''