15

The whole campus fell silent at that voice.

I turned and stared at the guy who shooed me away when I was looking for Jongdae and Minseok. He walked towards Min Young and grabbed the microphone from her "She is pretty" "Ya! Zhang Yi Xing Are you on drugs?!" Someone from the crowd yelled and he laughed dryly.

"You guys can't see what I see because the girl that you keep on calling fat and ugly for me, is a person that has 250 pounds of beauty" he stared straight at me and smiled "Annie, I know that you're really confused by now but I want to tell you something. But first of all, You probably don't know who I am. My name's Zhang Yi Xing and I like you"

My jaw fell open and I remembered the times that I always see him in the places where I hang out with my friends.

"I'm sorry that I never protected you in the times that I saw you getting bullied by the people. I'm also sorry for being rude to you the first time that we interacted with each other I just didn't know what to do."

He stood in front of me and smiled "yeah, you heard it right I didn't know what to do when I saw you. I kept on trying to talk to you but I really can't. My head goes blank" He took my hand and met my eyes "I like you Annie Kang. I really do"

Silence. I then heard the crowd murmuring when someone started clapping. I glanced at Baekhyun that was followed by Minseok and Jongdae the whole crowd started applauding Yi Xing for what he did.

The music played and the people started doing what they did earlier as if nothing happened I just stared at him and he shrugged "let's go outside? It's noisy in here" I nodded and he held my hand as he lead me out of the venue