13

"I listened to your broadcast yesterday. I admit it was pretty nice" Choa complimented me. Hyejeong smirked as she nudged my side "now where are the test papers?" I took a deep breath and faced Min Young.

"I won't steal it" I told the 3 of them and Min Young smirked "that's fine with us then I guess you have to get ready for your identity to get revealed to the public"

                                                                               ----------------------------

3 days passed and I sighed in relief as I realized that everything that Choa, Min Young, and Hyejeong told me were just empty threats.

The guys are really excited with the party and I don't know why but I feel nervous. I don't want that day to come and I really feel like something bad is going to happen maybe because Junmyeon's going to come? I just heard the news from Baekhyun.

I took a deep breath as Min Young suddenly bumped on me her eyes widened in fake surprise "Omona. I'm sorry you were getting on my way" I stared at her as she smirked and left me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and stood up with Minseok's aid "wow you're heavy" I rolled my eyes at him "what would you expect? Of course I am" he smirked and dusted the dirt off his pants "let's go to the party together?" "huh?" "let's go to the party. The both of us. Together" "I thought you were gay" he placed a finger on his lips to shush me.

"Do you really need to announce that?" "why are you asking me to come with you?" "why? Can't I?" "You're making my heart go erratic again." "mwoya" "I liked you before" he fell silent "we're friends. It's normal"

"What a fine way to dump me" He avoided my eyes and scratched the back of his head "ya stop teasing me" "where's Jongdae?" "how the hell am I supposed to know?" "Ya. Chill dude. I was just asking you where he is" He rolled his eyes at me and I snickered in delight at the sight of his face that's obviously annoyed with me.

He grabbed the box that I was holding "let's go. I don't want to talk to you"