10

"Hey!" I stared at Minseok and he waved at us. I waved back at him and he jogged towards us "where's Jongdae?" Baekhyun shrugged "I don't know. He's late" I grinned as I saw him "no. There he is. Jongdae-ah!" I yelled and he stared at me.

He smiled "Annie!" He called out as he walked towards us when he stopped. His eyes staring at someone behind me. I turned and raised an eyebrow as I saw Minseok and Baekhyun what's up with his reaction?

He suddenly turned his back on me and quickly walked away. I scratched the back of my head, confused. "Is there something wrong? " I asked then and Baekhyun rolled his eyes "he's being weird again" "did you do something?" "Why ask me? I swear I didn't" Baekhyun replied while Minseok ruffled his hair "well, I did"

"what did you do?" "It's between the both of us" he told me then left. I stood there, speechless. Waeyo? Did they fight or something? "Did they fight because of you?" I glared at Baekhyun "ya stop it" "It seems like it" "why are you being so malicious?" "maybe it's just you being naive"

The bell rang and he linked his arms with mine "we're going to be late"

--------------

I slowly walked towards the place where Jongdae and Minseok's teammates are resting when they are given a break.

I'm really curious about the fight between the 2 of them since because of that Baekhyun and I didn't see them for a couple of days. It must be a really big fight though since they really avoid each other.

"Excuse me" The guy stared at me and gave me a once over "what do you want?" I stared at the ground, feeling small because of his rudeness "Are Minseok and Jongdae there?" "they are inside" "can I go in?"

He hesitated then shook his head "no, you can't so get the hell out of here" I shrugged and met his eyes "does it hurt to have a little bit of respect?" I asked him, annoyed he glared at me "I don't have time to talk to you"

I rolled my eyes and clenched my fists as he left. I can't do anything though I can't change these types of people. His handsome face is going to be wasted by that trashy personality of his.