8

"Annie" I glanced at Baekhyun as he sat beside me. He smiled and I smiled back "what's up?" "nothing, I just felt like I am a telephone" "huh?" "just be friends with Jongdae okay? Being a telephone is totally NOT cool"

"Hey Baek" Jongdae greeted and glanced at me he took out his phone and placed his headphones over his ears. Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Look, The both of you are being annoying Annie, Jongdae's just being nice. He's protecting you for goodness' sake. He's telling you the truth and he just wants you to stop making a fool of yourself" he faced Jongdae "Ya Kim Jongdae, you were too harsh yesterday and that was one thing that's bad about what you did last week yes, your intention was good but you shouldn't have yelled at her and you should've chose your words carefully"

He shot me a stern look "you're the one who's really at fault here so lessen that pride and apologize" I stared at another direction and he nudged me "apologize" I took a deep breath and sighed "he's wearing his headphones"

"Ya cut that out I know that you can hear us" Jongdae ignored him and he slapped the back of his head "Kim Jongdae!" "What?!" he asked, annoyed as he took his headphones off "stop pretending to listen to some music with that. I know that you're listening to us" he motioned for me to apologize and I sighed.

"I'm sorry" A smile tugged on the corner of his lips "what? I didn't hear you" "you heard me" "what do you mean I heard you? I told you that I can't" I rolled my eyes "Okay, fine. I'm sorry" "it doesn't sound sincere"

I fumed and pursed my lips. Aish this guy is really annoying me "I'm sincere" "then repeat it" "I am sorry Kim Jongdae-ssi" he grinned and slapped my back "I never thought that you will be able to hold back for a week! After that day, I was dying to talk to you but you kept on giving me the cold shoulder! I mean Ya! since when were you this good at keeping yourself angry?" I smirked at him and he stood up to sit between me and Baekhyun.

He nudged me "What's your relationship with Minseok?" "huh? what do you mean?" "He asked me if the both of us are in a relationship or not" Baekhyun's eyes widened "really?" "yeah, when was that? I think that was when I had my first soccer practice. He suddenly came up to me, stalled for a few minutes and finally asked me that question"

Baekhyun stared at me, shocked "so does that mean-?" "Hi Annie" My eyes widened as Minseok suddenly sat in front of us with his lunch tray "you guys already ate?" we nodded and he frowned "ah really? I thought that I should join you to-" "ani, It's okay. Just eat we'll stay here" Jongdae told him and he smiled

"I'm going to buy something. Jongdae, come with me" "what? I don't want to" "you're coming with me" My eyes widened "huh? wait. what? no-!" I hissed at Baekhyun as he dragged Jongdae away.

"what? Don't you like being with me?" Minseok asked me and I shook my head "an-aniyo, It's not that" "not that? it seems like you don't want to be left here with me. I'm hurt" "ani, It's not like that. That's not what I meant It's just that-" "just what?" he stared at me, his cheeks full like a chipmunk.

I felt my heart go erratic because of his stare. He raised an eyebrow "what? Did you sell your voice or something?" "no" "then what do you mean?" "We ..." I tried to quickly think of an excuse "We just met so it's kinda awkward for me"

He pouted "but we already talked with each other" I hesitated then nodded "yeah, we did but we're not that close" "let's be close then" He offered his hand to me. I raised an eyebrow "what? you're planning to hang out with us from now on?" he nodded "yeah, I am" I bit my lower lip then held back a frustrated sigh as the butterflies in my stomach started to go wild I tried to smile as I shook his hand.