2

I walked inside the school enduring the stares and the looks that my schoolmates are giving me. Where's Baekhyun? Why isn't he early?

I sat on the bench and fidgeted I can't be still with all the attention that's focused on me right now. Don't they know that staring and pointing at people is considered rude? why do they keep on doing it?

''Annie!'' I turned, expecting to see Baekhyun but instead I was greeted by the sight of Min Young, the most popular girl in the whole school waving at me. I bit my lip as I stared at her. Long straight hair, small face, big eyes, pointed nose, and fair skin. She's basically an ulzzang making all guys fall for her.

She strutted towards me ''Oh My Gosh. You gained more weight!'' I stared at the ground, my face burning with shame she smirked ''I see that you're impressed with your first chin that's why you added another one''

I clenched my fist at her insult. ''oh you're clenching your fist? what are you going to do? punch me?'' ''Min Young, please stop this'' I told her. She shook her head ''waeyo? are you embarrassed?'' ''If I say I am will you stop this?'' she laughed dryly.

I flinched as I felt a sharp pain on my cheek she chortled ''Look at the shock that's written on your face now! It's so precious! Why would I listen to a pig anyways?'' I felt tears sting my eyes as she gave me a once over ''we don't need freaks in our school so please? can you just leave?''

I stood up and she doubled over, laughing ''What? Are you going to start rolling instead of walking now?'' I bit my lower lip and walked inside the school, not even bothering to wait for Baekhyun. I can't handle this humiliation.

                                                                                    -----------------------

''An Yong Ha Se Yo, Kim Minseok imnida'' The transfer student introduced himself I shut my eyes in despair another person to discriminate me because of my physical appearance.

He sat down beside Min Young and I saw her smile at him. ''That's the end of my announcements. wait for your next teacher'' Our homeroom teacher, Miss Xi told us I felt the sudden feeling of wanting to hold on to her. To tell her not to leave. because I know what's going to happen in this classroom the moment that she steps out of the door.

''Annie~ I missed you~'' Choa crooned as she sat on my desk, twirling her hair. Min Young smirked as she approached me ''she looks even more fatter than before right?'' ''yeah, you're right. what have you been eating?'' I just kept silent.

I suddenly felt Hyejeong running her fingers trough my hair ''you're a big fat cow Annie. What are you doing outside the pasture?'' Once again, I felt tears sting my eyes. ''Dance'' I blinked at Min Young's sudden instruction ''wha-what?'' She smiled at me ''I'm telling you to dance since I'm bored''

I slowly stood up and made my way towards the center. I started to hear people laughing at me. ''Go Annie!'' Choa cheered I clenched my teeth ''Ya! Why are you doing this to her?! Annie, don't do it!'' I heard Baekhyun argue ''Shut up gay!'' Jongin yelled back at him and he instantly fell silent.

I heard the Mr. Chu suddenly play on the speakers and I started dancing, to everyone's delight. I can't explain how I felt during those moments that they did that to me. I can just assure one thing. I wanted to disappear. I wanted to dissolve into thin air right then and there to escape this humiliation.

I stumbled and fell making the whole classroom roar with laughter ''Her legs can't hold her anymore!'' Jongdae yelled, laughing his guts out. ''What the hell are you doing? stand up and continue dancing!'' Min Young ordered.

I stood up and continued dancing when the music stopped. The room was filled with silence as my classmates stared at the transfer student, shocked by what he just did.

''I can't study because of the noise that all of you are making'' He remarked and went back to his seat.