12

I faced Min Young and she smiled "Hi ... Gemini" My eyes widened and she grinned "you're probably wondering how did we know" Hyejeong laughed dryly "we just followed you one time because we wanted to have fun but ottokaji? we suddenly found ourselves waiting for you in front of the radio station"

"I-" "Oh don't give us an excuse that you work there. I actually saw you enter that room and start talking" "how did you know?" "I have my connections" she took her phone out "I can show these to the people here and they will know who you really are and how you've been fooling them with your oh-so-perfect life" "please don't" "you don't want to? Then do us a favor" "what is it?"

Choa folded her arms and handed me a piece of paper "in the faculty room, there's this test paper that contains our exams. We need you to steal it" "but-" "don't do it and I'm sure that this picture will go viral since your identity is a big deal now a days it'll just shock everyone who listens to your radio"

"I ..." I hesitated then nodded "I'm going to do it" Min Young smiled and ruffled my hair "that's nice. I guess I'll be taking it from you tomorrow then" I nodded and they left me there. I gnawed on my lower lip.

What am I supposed to do?

                                                                                  --------------------

I sighed as I stared at the microphone "I'm going to do something that I'm going to regret" I took a deep breath and tried to smile as I realized the broadcast time is over. The on-air sign turned red and I got out of the studio without even a single goodbye said to my work mates.