Strange. Chapter 1.

This day started as one normal day. I woke up and walked to the mirror in my room, brushed my hair en did my make up. After I did that I put some clothes on. And I walked down the stairs. My  parents already made some breakfast so that was easy. After I finished my breakfast, I  grabbed my bag and walked to school.

"Heeeyyyy girlll!! How are you?" asked Lois. Lois is a very good friend of me, we are always together some people think that is annoying, because they can't have a moment with one of us. You have the both of us or nothing. "I'm gooddd, how aree youu?"  I said. "I'm good too, but I have to go to my history lesson.." "I see you by our math lesson."   screamed Lois when she ran away.

I waited for Lois in our classroom from math. She didn't come. I thought she just skiped the lesson. She does that sometimes. I didn't heard from her the rest of the day, so I was a little worried. I went home and did my homework. I waited for Lois, but she never came.

"Look at the strange foodsteps, it's like someone was running away and slipped after it jumped over this fallen tree." Said the detective. "Yeah now I see it too, but why are there other footsteps?" asked the policeman. "I think someone picked it up and trow it over his or her or it's shoulder, and walked away.  concluded the detective.  'strange footsteps.'  "Did you heard that?" Asked the policeman. But he didn't get a answer back.  "DETECTIVE??!!" "DETECTIIIIIVVVEEE??!!"  The policeman was scared and shocked. He started to run. He ran as hard as he could. But he didn't made it to his car.

It's one year later and I still didn't heard from Lois. The detective and policeman are still missing and Lois is still gone. There is no one else to take the job, so we wait till the policestation found some new people. It's so strange that everything is totally different. Nothing works and everything is broken. Just like my body and heart. My body doesn't work the way I want it to and my heart.. yeah my heart. What can I say? It's broken. It hurts, it hurts so much. I can't live with the pain. I miss Lois so much! We used to do everything together, but now it feels like I lost one part of myself. I lost a part of my life. I lost fun. I lost love. Lois and I didn't need boys we had eachother. It's not like we kissed eachother or did things like that. We had our friendship. The strongest power there is.