Strange. Chapter 7

I screamed as hard as I could. There we're two knifes stabbed in my arm. The ghost girl walked to me and took the two knifes and turned them around in my arm. It started to bleed and the ghost girl pulled them out, really slow. It hurted so much. I didn't think there was something worst than that pain. But there is, she left me for one minute and came back with a bottle. I couldn't read the label. She took my arms, fured them together and she let it flow slowly over my arms. It came in my wounds. It burned like hell, I never felt so much pain.
I looked into her eyes, but everything turned into black.

I woke up in my room, with Destiny beside me and my mum by the door. I was scared. She took care of my wounds. And said to my mum, that everything would be allright if I would stay in my bed for 3 days. My mum was really happy, I didn't know why. But as soon as she opened her mouth and told me why. I wished the ghost girl killed me. She said, my father found another girlfriend. And that my parents we're going to divorce. I didn't feel any pain or something. It felt nothing, my dad was never at home and I never saw my parents happy when they were together.

*ringg ringg*

"Wounds will never totally heal."

I'm starting to wonder, who sends those textmessages. I think it's the ghost girl or Destiny. Or is Destiny the ghost girl. Because that would be possible too.

"Brook?" "It's okay to be scared but not to be weak." "And you're so weak, get yourself back together!"
I wanted to ask things but I realized that I heared Lois in my dreams again.

I walked down stairs and said my mum that I felt sick and that I couldn't go to school. She lefted her had up and looked back to her laptop. I think she understood me and I went back to bed. I didn't felt sick, but I didn't want to go back to school. I turned the tv on and saw something that I never wanted to see again. I saw.. I saw the ghost girl.