Strange. Chapter 3.

*ringgggg* The doorbel rang. I walked to the door and opened it. There where 2 people. One was a little fatter than the other one. They asked if they could come in, I asked why they wanted or needed to come in. We're from the police station.. "So you are cops?" that was the first question that I had in my mind. I didn't want it to come out my mouth but it did.. "Yeahh, we're cops." answered the fatter one. "And we got some news for you, are your parents home?" I looked at the my phone, it was 8 O'clock. Mom wasn't home and dad was on a trip with his friends. "I'm sorry, but my parents aren't at home. "But could you please tell me the news?" I wanted to take all the words back.. But I couldn't keep it in. I just wanted to know the news. Would It had something to do with Lois, or worse; did the found her dead??!! I have never been more scared in my whole life. "I'm sorry Girl, I can't tell you the news if your parents are not home." Said the long pale one. "I WANT TO KNOW THE NEWS!!" I screamed so hard as I could, but it didn't work. They just said goodbye and walked away. Like WTF.. I didn't know that cops could be so stupid!

*plingg* *plingg* I looked at my phone, I got a textmessage. It said;

"What would it be? Bad news or just something good?"

I'm serious, those textmessages creep me out.. Should I tell my parents? Or should I just ignore it? I don't know.. It was 11 O'clock, I thought it would be a good idea if I would go to sleep, I'm over thinking so sleeping is the best way to escape from this hell.

*zoomm* *zoomm* It was my alarmclock, I don't want to go to school.. I'm alone and I don't have fun anymore. Well it's something else than staying in this house and think. Think about Lois, the detective, policeman and the weird, super scary textmessages. Would it have anything to do with each other? I don't know, I don't want to think about that right now. I have to dress me up, put make up on and do my hair. I packed my books and other stupid school stuff, walked down the stairs and made breakfast. Mom wasn't home, what a surprise... I didn't eat anything, I just couldn't eat. I was thinking about Lois.. It was 8 AM, so I needed to go. I literally walked into hell. The hell of stupid b*tches and f*ck boys.