Strange. Chapter 6.

I walked to the place where I saw the girl. But I think it's not just a girl. I think she is a ghost. But how do I know that for sure?

I stood exacly on the same place. And I saw a little black piece of paper. I took it out of the black sand. It looked like there was nothing on there but something came into my finger so my finger started to bleed. And then there came red letters on the piece of paper.

"Your such a smart girl, watch your back. Be prepared."

I don't know why, but I looked over my shoulder. And then I saw her. I saw the ghost girl. I walked to her but when I came there, the only thing I saw was a black bird. With red eyes. Blood eyes.

I walked back. Back to all the stupid basic bitches and fuck boys. Speaking of which.. there came Destiny.. The hoe of the school. I don't understand why every boy likes her. I mean she is such a b*tch.

Lois and I hated her, she always tried to bully us. But we always said something back. But now, I'm alone. I don't know if I can handle a bitch like that. Well I'm in a bad mood, so I quess I can be a bitch too.. But when I looked up, she was gone. I mean totally gone. I didn't saw her the rest of the day. And the rest of the week and the rest of the month. She was gone. Totally gone.. and so was the ghost girl.

"Yes girl, I'm gone, but I will come back. And I will kill you."

I'm going to tell my mom. Or the police, but before I could think about it, my phone made a sound again.

"If I were you, I wouldn't tell someone. To die would be a amazing adventure."

I was so scared. I don't want to be alone. I want to be with Lois. Or my brother. Or even mom.

I walked down the stairs so I didn't had to be alone. I opened the door and.. I screamed, I screamed as hard as I could. The ghost girl was there again. She had two knifes in her hand. I felt so scared, I run away. I almost came by the door but I didn't made it. The ghost girl pulled me back, I looked in her black eyes. The eyes of a monster.