Strange. Chapter 8.

I saw her. The blood that came out of her mouth changed from red to black. And her black eyes turned into red eyes. I looked into her eyes, I was so scared. I wanted to change the channel but I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything anymore. I tried as hard as I could to look away from the tv. When I finally could look away, I felt so much pain in my arms. The most awful pain I've ever felt was back. So I looked back at the tv and the pain stopped. I heared her voice inside my head. "You're so weak, why won't you just die? Just die girl. Just die!" My mom came in and the tv went back to normal.

"Maybe you should get some fresh air, you don't look good." Said mom. "Well I could, if I wanted.." I said. "Come on girl. You can do it." said mom. "Well okayy..." "But only because you want me to." I answerd.

I thought it would be a good idea to wait and see if something different would happen. Hours passed but nothing happend. So I went to bed. I turned off the light and went to bed. But when I closed my eyes, I heared a sound. It sounded like someone wispered "I'm am going to kill you, so be prepared." I opened my eyes and it looked like a body  lying next to me. I didn't know what to do. So I pulled my hand to the other side of the bed and touched the body. The body moved, I jumped out of my bed and runned to other side of my room. I turned the light on and the body was gone, I thought everything was allright so I went to bed again. But when I stapped into my bed the body came up and pulled me in my bed. I felt pain in my neck and I started to bleed. When I touched my neck, I realised that she pulled a knife in me. I started to scream. It looked into my eyes, I remember those eyes. That were the eyes of Lois.

But before I could ask something, the body disappered. And I was left alone. I didn't know what to do, I walked down the stairs and wanted to walk out the door. I opened the door and saw 5 body's hanging in a tree. A hanging tree.