My Psycho Husband

WARNING: Ang kwentong ito ay may temang seksuwal at karahasan na hindi angkop sa mga mambabasang may edad na 17 at pababa.

Ang kwentong ito ay magulo. Free style ko lang itong sinusulat, ibig sabihin wala akong sinusundang outline. Basta lang may maisulat. Charot!

***

MY PSYCHO HUSBAND

Alexa:

"I love him but I cheated on him with his bestfriend. Despite that fact, he's able to forgive me. He even proposed to me for which I answered a yes.

"And now that we're married, I thought it would be a happily ever after.

"But it turns out into a living hell because my husband is a freaking psycho."

Zanti:

"Here in this isolated island where no one could hear you scream, no one would be able to help you!

"Here in this cursed cabin, you're going to taste the sweetest revenge of your psycho hubby.

"You know you deserve all this, you little cheating bitch.

"No, don't cry! I won't fall for that tears again!

"Stop acting!

"Oh, Shit! Why the fuck you spat on me? You're brave now, huh?

"Well, it seems like you don't need my mercy now! So, go to hell! I'm done being nice!

"And oh, I forgot to tell you these... Welcome to the harsh reality of life. I will let you taste a piece of hell!

"Good night for now, baby. Sweet dreams! Have a long night ahead of you."

And then he left his wife tied up to bed; terrified and crying like a newborn baby.

***