[ 8 ] Mind over... Red Paint?

CHAPTER 8: MIND OVER... RED PAINT?

A/n: friends, try ko lang ang all english chapter, why? Because i feel like it? Haha, anyway, if somewhere along the chapter , bigla nalang ako nagtagalog, that means tinamad nako. But right now, im really worked up on the whole english thing. Bear with me.
==

>Jams' POV<

Right now im like, 15 minutes early for my first class, my idiot brother decided on what would be the best way to wake me up today.

He bought a drum set. A complete drum set for a professional drummer. And for what? To wake the goddamned soul sleeping inside my head.

One moment youre dreaming about gardens and seas and whatnot, and the next thing you know, you're constantly being bombarded by awful drumming. Like heck, how did he even install the drums in my room in time for his big concert? I didnt even wake up to the sounds of installation.

and when i asked him where he got his shiny blue tiger print drum set, he said he just bought it, like '20minutes ago'. That is what you call FedExTraordinaryDeliveryTime.

Moving on..

I am 15 minutes early, like i said, and thank God Leila came in today. In her absence i got hit by books, scolded, embarassed, kicked out of the classroom, sent to the guidance counsellor, followed around the hall by a jerk, recieved intense eye rolls from various sluts scattered all around the campus, revenge, and other than that, nothing really.

She was telling me various random facts, and by random, i mean really random. Her 'facts' could range from 'disney facts' to ''illuminati facts', and they werent even in order.

I stopped her halfway as i realized how my bladder was going to explode anytime soon.

"Jams, mind over matter, come on, hold it in!"

"Seriously Leila? I cant! Do you want me to die from UTI or something."

"No, but i can take it if you die for me. So just hear these last few facts i have."

"Uhhh, how many are left?"

She flipped through her phone, and without looking at me she said: "Umm, just 63 more to go." Then she looked at me and smiled sheepishly. "Come on pleaaase?"

I sighed. "Just get on with it already."

She didn't even have the chance  to finish her 22nd fact when Mr. Lee, our sports coordinator and Gym class teacher asked Leila to follow her into the faculty room.

I guess this is about her volleyball thing. Apparently, sir wants to have her on his team for the regionals coming up this November.

With a noticable change in the light in her eyes, she waved goodbye and told me to save some space in my head for more facts to come. Maybe this is because of her 'realized dream'. She has always been into volleyball, and would always tell me about the things going on in the world of volleyball, and how she eould want to play in a real competition someday.

I headed towards the classroom, where i found no one. If im always this early, maybe i should be the one opening the classrooms. I placed my bag and decided to wait for a few people to enter.

After a few people showed up, a painful prick in my abdomen snapped my daydreaming session in half.

And then my bladder was again, reminding me how it was going to explode if i do not attend to it soon.

I dashed towards the little girl's room to relieve myself.
.
.
.
The moment i returned to the classroom, it looked like i entered i different one. The classroom was almost full, like it had been that way since forever.