Tragedy

Hannah pov

Its been 2 years, and yet it's still hard to wake up in the morning. I constantly feel the darkness push down on me.

With my mother gone and father leaving me, how can I deal with the grief and the hole that was my heart?

She had always wanted me to focus on my studies and I have done, I'm a A+ student of my school. I'm really quiet cause frankly, all the friendships and relationships always end in tears, betrayal and hurt. But apart from my friend Jamie.

Jamie is my best friend, she's a bit like me but louder and more confident. She's like a popular kid, but has her emo side.

I moved into a small apartment near my school. Its only enough to fit small me and my dog butterfly (butter for short) I called her that because of the small print on her belly that looks like a butterfly.

When I woke up, I noticed butter barking at me to wake up for school. I grabbed my black jumper with a white shirt caller, black skinny jeans and a pair of red converse and a black Bennie and walked to butter; started to pet her.

"thanks darling, hungry?"
My wee year old husky licked me then healed beside me while I was getting her breakfast. I wasn't much of a eater but when it came to food I could eat for days.

"don't worry sweetie ill be home soon, love you munchkin"

I turned and walked out, locking the door on my way out. I had my skateboard and headed to school. I always left early so I can go to the library and hand in my books.
Korea is such a beautiful place, the sun was rising and it was so gorgeous but I miss Scotland. The sun always made my mum look so pretty with the light radiating off her soft skin...

I arrived at school and already people were coming in. I went to the library and saw miss min yun, she always reminded me of the old reception monster out of monsters ic.

"hello, miss, I-I i have the books I took out yesterday here" I said as she looked up from her book. Her piercing blank stare looked at me, until her wrinkled lips turning into a smile.

"oh Hannah, that didn't take long, did it? Hmm how were the books?"

"good, I cried when Valerie turned out to be the demon not Jasper haha"

I handed her the books, bowed and heard the bell ring. I headed towards my locker.

When I passed them.

They Are the bangtan boys or BTS.

The "leader" is a ass, jungkook. He has black side-ways hair, ear rings and his uniform messy, Full black with red jays. The others are nice, well some of them, well from what I've heard.

As I was getting my dance stuff out My locker. I do dance out of school but I thought why don't I try it at school. To be honest I'm nervous, I'm not used to expressing Myself like that in front of people I know anyway.
Before I even turned around, a boy was thrown into the locker beside me.

"look I-I haven't got it y-yet give me time..."

"Not fucking good enough!" jungkook pinned the boys arm behind his back almost like a chicken wing. I had enough. I had enough of him bullying everyone.

"stop it! He says he's not got it so piss off!" I shouted, I just realized what I said. Oh shit.

He turned his head, then let the boy go. The boy dropped to the floor and ran off before anything else happened. Jungkook then came towards me. His head was at the side, with his eyes narrowed. He looked pissed off and amused at the same time.

"oh am terribly sorry, I never realized the twat had a weak, pathetic body guard" the others laughed but one didn't, he looked more worried.

"am not, am just sick of seeing you be so cruel"

"haha I didn't even know you even existed..." before I knew it he pushed me up against my locker my arms in his grip above my head I couldn't move. My eyes wide and scared for my life.

"maybe you should stay non existing and stay out of my business" he whispered he was so close to me I could smell a mixture of smoke and his cologne.

"no-no it's cruel and selfish..." I said and he let me go

"you should keep that nose in a book before I break it" he walked off with his followers And one turned to see me still stocked from what happened. He gave me a sort of sorry smile then carried on.

I wasn't going to let him take control like that again. I took deep breathes then headed to the dance studio. But when I walked in. I wanted to turn and run but I held my ground.

I walked in and started to stretch nervously. But I just wanted to run as far away as I could. I could feel their states.

The BTS boys stares but most importantly....jungkooks.