Mistakes

Jungkook pov

I went to school with a heavy heart, It was filled with sympathy and despair. I never knew this feeling before and frankly I didn't want to know, cause I feel so depressed.
When I saw the bright and happy guys it made me a little bit happy seeing them. V noticed I wasn't myself and came over with his girl Leah.

"you okay bro?"

"yeah u look worse than V's bed head"

"I read a news article and it was really bad...it was about that chick I threatened yesterday...i feel shit the now, ill be okay" I say while playing around with a rock on the floor, looking up at the happy couple made me feel weird, like warmth and want.

"oh yeah I read it too...its horrible...thats why I am always so nice to her, cause honestly no one should go through that at a young age" Leah said while looking at the floor, until v kissed her cheek then she was happy again.

"don't worry about it bro, come on let's go to class."

Hannah's pov

It was the last class of the day and it was dance. I was so happy for a change.

I got changed and started to stretch I was early since I had a free period I thought I might as well dance. I played 'i put a spell on you by Annie Lennon' then started to dance. I was so passionate about my dancing I almost did it anywhere I could. The dance I preformed was filled with flexible moves and a lot of floor work it used to be for outside of school until I was kicked out for punching a bitch in the face.
I was so into my dance that when the song had finished I never realized that he was watching. Jungkook. I felt my cheeks grow Red with embarrassment.

"your pretty good, hannah" I heard him say, I wasn't looking at him, I was fiddling about with my bags while talking to him. Wait did he just complement me? But he hates
Me? Da fuck?

"thanks, I-I didn't think u were even watching ha" I was scared but he held his sympathic look . "for a second I thought u were gonna break my nose" I chuckled remembering and his threat he gave out a small chuckle.

"nah I came to say, am sorry for your loss..." he said to me. I wasn't sure what he was talking about until I remembered that night.

"oh, Erm its okay...these things happen"

"no it doesn't and am sorry for being Like...u know mean or whatever "

He said sorry? What's wrong with him? He must be high or something. How did he know only a few people know, but,now to be honest I don't care. What happened. Happened.

"its okay..." I looked down at the floor. He was stilling looking at me, with those...deep brown eyes, they were different from before, he usually has evil eyes on me but this time it was different. This time it had some meaning. Like warmth and some love in them.

"well am gonna go get changed so...see ya" he said

"see ya"

He then made his way out to the door but he turned before leaving. We made eye contact then he smiled and left.

Jamie pov

I told jungkook about what happened to Hannah and I was down about it because I knew how much it changed her to be the person she is today and frankly I was worried

SHe had a huge addiction to doing something bad to herself.
Anything that would hurt self she would do it, burn, cut, anything at all. I hope she's okay after everything

Jimin POV

That chick is so fucking hot. Am gonna try and get together with her. She's just a waste if jungkook gets to her first.I want to be with her. Though I've never met  her or even noticed her but I want her. and I WILL get her.