Over

Jungkook POV
I didn't want her like this. it was killing me to see her like this. i let out one single tear. if I lose Hannah now. I don't know what I would do...

I loved Hannah.

my throat dry and empty.

"real shame..." he lifted the knife and then...

"we have u surrounded...come out with ur hands behind ur head and step away from the lady"

I sighed in relief the police were Here. I was so relived and happy. We were safe. His henchman abandoned him.
"where are u going?!...cowards!" he shouted.
Kim looked shocked and panicked she ran for the door but two police officers grabbed her.
"no no! Let go of me! I'm a hostage too" she screamed getting dragged outside.
Now. It was just me, him and Hannah. The police were closing in.
"sir please step away..."
"no! I need to do this! I have to! She deserves to be punished!"
"sir please step away!"
"I'm never going back!" he took 3 steps back and then I had to turn away afterwards.
He took the knife...then...slit his own throat....
Blood splattered everywhere. And his white suit became bloody red and he fell to the floor and then his lifeless body lay out flat on the ground. I couldn't believe what I had witnessed.
I suddenly turned to Hannah. She was past out. I lifted her up and carried her to my car. I drove to the hospital.
------------------------------------------------

Hannah POV
I woken up in a bright white room. I was in a hospital bed.
I'm alive?...
I felt my hand in something. In his hand. In kookies hand. I cried. Not because I was sad but because I was happy. I was holding my loves hand when I was in that ware house I was so scared and he saved Me.
Kookie woken up and realized where he was then looked at me with wide eyes.
"u okay Hannah?" he said with worrying eyes. He had bags under his eyes.
"yeah...i just want that to be all a dream...u know haha u okay?"
"yea... I was just worried about u..." he smiled.
he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. My hand was still red but I didn't feel any pain. It was bandaged up a little bit.
"don't worry Hannah everything is going to be okay...everyone is on there way to prison apart from that guy..."
He looked at me. I passed out after he kissed me.
"what happened?...ishe planning to kill me?" I said sitting up but he placed a hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me back into the pillows and covers.
"he...he took his own life in the ware house I don't think he will be bothering u anymore" he said giving me a reassuring smile.
I sighed
"good...im free" he looked happy and both of us felt so happy.
------------------------------------------------
When I was set home. I was so happy. Jungkook moved everything into the new house. We are going to have a party tomorrow to celebrate. I think it will cheer both of us up.
The apartment was at the top floor. It was all modernized. It was beautiful
"its beautiful kookie"
"am glad Hannah...am glad" he said I was so happy. I'm alive. I'm having a fresh start. Me with my kookie. With butterfly. Things are starting to look up.