Love

Hannah's POV

When then We came back from the beach with a take out, We were still hyper after everything. Wow. A year with jungkook. And its been amazing. Hard at some times but still good.

I got plates and cups out and while kookie was setting out the food, I placed the red and black roses into a vase and placed them along with candles on the table. They looked so beautiful on the table, the atmosphere was so romantic and I love it All so much.

The black bean chicken was too good and the wine that came with it was okay. I'm not a wine person but it was good, just watching Jungkook slurp his noodles was really amusing, I giggled at his childish.

"did you enjoy the meal I prepared? It took me 5 minutes to cook all of this. I am very proud" he said as he softly kicked the bag the takeout came in behind is chair.

"oh yes and I hope you love the wine I brewed 2 minutes ago" we laughed. As I lifted the bottle of wine.

"today has been amazing" I said smiling up at him, he chuckled

"it has been " he reached his hand out for to put mine in, we both smiled warmly at each other, and stared into each others eyes.

"shame we have school tomorrow" I say as I sighed into my other hand.

"O M G Hannah oh my god you like spoiled this night!" he said mocking Lacey with hand Movements. I couldn't help but laugh, he did a great job mocking her, no offense to her of course.

" well sorry, don't be such a drama queen" I said mocking Leah as she's so serious about many things, and so strict at times.

We laughed and talked until the wine was all gone. He started to clean up and I offered to help but he declined. I walked towards the bed room

"oh Hannah... You look beautiful today, I like seeing you wear shorts after well...you know" he stopped me as he was cleaning the dishes. I
I smiled

"thanks, I'm going for a shower okay" I say as I walk back into our bedroom and into our on sweet.

"okay" he shouted through from the
Kitchen.

I stepped under the hot water and sighed due to the relaxation, after finished washing myself, after I started to think, its been amazing being with Jungkook, to think, I hated him and he hated me. Huh. We were both like strangers.

I then felt a pair of hands slide on my sides. I flinched At the touch, it sent shudders up my spine, it was chilling and soothing.

"...but you look even better without tours shorts..." jungkook whispered into my ear. I melted in his arms his huskily voice rang in my ears and bounced around my head I love it.

"I feel naked without them..." I turned to face him. He was wet and damn, He was so handsome and strong. His wet hair covering most if his face, inspired me, it made me want him more.

We started to kiss, and soon the heat got turned up, and made our kiss deeper which caused me to grow weak in the knees.

The water, felt so nice on our skins. The water Entwining between our bodies. Dancing in and around my body, was so romantic, it reminded me of the movies and I feel love harder.

Our shower was modern, so it was easy for the both of us to be in without a bathtub or floor bit to keep the water in, it was the floor and a drain with a screen.

He then lifted me up and pushed me on the wall, my back was pressed against the titles and the smooth surface which sent shivers up and down my spine.

He continued kissing me, turned off the shower and took me into the bed room, The bed room had a few candles lit and the bed looked so Beautiful with the red rose petals all over it, the atmosphere was so romantic.

He pushed me against the wall kissing my neck, I let out a groan when he bit my neck. Its his turn. I pushed him on the bed. I crawled on him and I was on top and was kissing him, I bit his lip and he groaned in pleasure.

I pinned him down and started to kiss from his jawline and worked my way passed his chest... And stopped at his v line. he let out a frustrated sigh and when I faced him face to face. He turned and was on top of me.

"...my turn..." he whispered huskily.

He started to do the same, I was still wet from the shower, But his touch was making me melt and I let out a moan when he kissed my chest and he made his way down and stopped. He came face to face with me.

"you ready?" he asked me lovingly.

"...yes...i want you baby..." I whispered and he made a happy sigh and looked into my eyes. He put the thing on and then looked at me again.

"this may hurt but only I little bit okay?" I nodded giving into his request to enter me.

He then slowly started to move.
This feeling was so good, there are no word to describe the feeling of how amazing this is. I grabbed the covers of the bed and let out a huge moan.

He came forward that our noses were touching. My eyes were in my head and I grabbed his back and scratched his back and he moaned loudly and started to go faster and faster.

The feeling was so good. Like so good. I. Can't. What's happening, to my body. This feeling I don't want it to end at all.

This passion was like in our dance only this has a deep pleasure that I never wanted to let go.

I pulled his hair and he let out a small moan and my groaning grew louder and louder everytime pushed he Made. my body his
Every move strengthen my love for him and I hope it was the same back.

"...come closer baby...i need you..." I whispered into his ear. I kissed his neck and then with a hard push I let out a loud moan. He was fast and hard against me. He felt so good inside me.

"let's try something..." I said. He came out of me and swapped positions and I was on top.
I sat on him. He groaned and started to breathe really heavy. I started to move my body. He tilt his bed back and places his hands on my hips.

I felt like I was in heaven our sweat and water was making things feel so much better, the pleasure was real.

"...I think am gonna..." he said I got off his and took of the thing

"what are u-" I cut him off with my mouth around him. And started to move my mouth up and Down. He let out a loud moan and held my hair.

"...hannah...im...im" he finished and I felt his liquid enter my mouth. It tasted good I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He got under the covers and petted the side of him for me, I shoved his top on and joined Him.

I put my head on his chest and he placed his hand on my waist. His heart racing and his breathing was slowly relaxing

"Hannah am never leaving you okay?"

"right back at you...baby"
Baby was his new sex name and mine was too.

"okay, ill always love you, head to sleep ur gonna hurt in the morning and u look tired...oh by the way you were fucking good, the best I've had"He said kissing my forehead and closing his Eyes.

Am the best at it? I closed my eyes an joined him sleeping