Letter

Jungkook POV

That night was fucking amazing. I loved dancing with Hannah. It was so relaxing yet it filled me up with a rush of happiness and love.
Hannah meant the world to me now. And that dance proved it for me, the closing dance wasn't like the rehearsals, no this one was greater and had a vibe of speed and happiness.

I returned home, my father and mother ran to me when I came home. They told me how the wished to be there but they couldn't cause of work. I forgave them and told them everything, my mother saw a change in attitude and I told her I was dating Hannah. She was over the moon.

She even turned around and said "I thought you were gay at one point" I couldn't believe her. I was laughing my ass off because of the comment.
I had a quick shower and lay in bed listening to music. Hopefully ill be able to have some sleep.

Nightmares are constant in my mind I don't think I've had a dream before maybe when I was like 10 but apart from that nope.

Hannah's pov

I tried to write so many times but he never wrote back, I love my father. I opened the letter...

But I wish I hadn't....

Dear Hannah
If your reading this, then something has happened to me. Something I could not have avoided but the act I have done has now protected you. I tried to do the same for the rest of our family 2 years ago but unfortunately, as you arewell aware of, it didn't work out.

However, that last thing I need to do. To save you. I'm sorry I pushed you away I only did it so the same situation won't happen again to you.

Keep your studies going cupcake. Im sorry I won't be there for you walking down that ail or standing by you at graduation or holding your hand giving birth. But these things happen cupcake. Your mother and I are very much proud of you. We couldn't of asked for a better daughter.

From big cupcake
ps i love you

I dropped the letter. And with the letter my knees fell with it on the floor...

My only family...gone...

My father...gone...

My tears stained my cheeks with trails of sorrow and sadness.
Butterfly walked slowly over to were I was crying, she made a small bed in my lap and whimpered with me.

I ran to my bathroom, and suddenly started to make quick, fast, deep scars, I didn't care where. I wasn't thinking about anything else but how if it wasn't for me maybe, just maybe, I don't know, maybe he and all of them could be living.

I'm such a fool, why Am I like this? Can't I just be normal? My whole mind is spinning out of control and I can't stand it any longer.

I want to punish my self for being such a fool and pathetic person.
I picked up the phone and called jungkook.

"hello Hannah, you okay?" I couldn't say Anything, I tried to take only deep breathes so I could speak clearly but it was useless.

"Hannah? What's happened?"

"I'm sorry...i love you" I hung up th phone and looked up at the pills on my sink...

Maybe, I could...maybe I could...end it all...