Robron - Love Is What I Want

Narrator
They both got back to the pub, but not together. Robert got there first to meet Chrissie and Aaron got there second and winked at Robert to meet him in the toilets, Robert soon followed him.

Robert
"What's up?" I smiled at him and he said "do you mean it? I mean did you mean it when you said you love me?" I smiled and Wales over to him and said softly "of course I meant it, do you mean it?" He smirked and said "yeah, I do mean it." I laughed my said "then it's official we're in love."

Aaron
Oh god he meant it and so do I, oh my god I love him so much! "Yeah, go over to Chrissie and make an excuse and meet me in my room in 10 minutes." I winked with a grin, he looked confused and asked "why?" I just looked at him and replied with "because we love each other don't we?" He laughed and nodded I rushed over to him and kissed him on the lips and said "see ya in a bit then."

Robert
I ran out and made an excuse to go and meet Aaron, after Chrissie got Irish went upstairs to meet Aaron lying on his bed naked. "Oh Aaron your so hot, I love you and the bad boy in you!" He winked at me and said "of course you do, get over here!" I smiled and Wales over to him.

Narrator
Aaron got up and pushed Robert onto the bed and climbed on top of him and kissed him, they were both full of passion and they both loved each other deeply and wouldn't leave each other for the world.

•••••••••

Note;
This is the end chapter, I will try to make more I love to write stories especially about Robron :)
Thank you for reading my stories and for the votes on my recent one ~ A Secret Love Story ~
It really means a lot to me thank you :)
I hope you liked it and goodbye :) Xx