Robron - I Need You In My Life

Narrator
Later on after Robert and Aaron talked when Aaron walked off, Aaron was working in the garage alone because Cain and Dan went on a trip to toe a car and it was Debbie's day off. Robert walked over to find Aaron, he was hoping he was alone so they could chat.

Robert
I thought about going to the garage to find Aaron so much it started to hurt my head, I finally left my home to go to the garage, yeah I was nervous, but who wouldn't be? Telling someone you love them. I finally got to the garage to find Aaron working alone, thank god. Oh my god he looked so good in his work uniform, he was just drop dead gorgeous. I walked over to him trying to make a noise so he would notice me.

Aaron
I was working on a Audi, the tires had bust and the engine was smokey. I heard footsteps so I immediately thought it was Cain coming back, I turned to him, but it was Robert, why was he here? I tried to hold in blushing and smiling like an idiot but I couldn't help it he was just so hot. "What ya doin' 'ere?" I asked politely.

Robert
Oh my god I am so in love with him! He was waiting for a reply so I did "ya know in the pub when Ross came in and said you were gay.." He then looked at me and said awkwardly "erm, if your thinking about giving me a lecture forget it. I like who I am and I like being gay." I just looked at him and said "no, I wasn't going to. Because.. Because I'm bisexual, so I wouldn't give anyone lectures about being gay or anything." He looked at me like me wanted me to say it.

Aaron
Oh my god, he's bisexual! Wow, I would never of thought that. We might have a chance, what am I saying no we wouldn't he's to good for me! Look at all the fancy clothes he wears compared to mine! I then said to him "is that what you wanted? Can I get back to work now?" I turned back around to face the Audi and this blurted out of his mouth "no, I mean yeah it was, but I also came to tell you that.. I.. Love you." I immediately turned back round to face Robert and said "what? You.. You love me?"

Robert
I looked at him while he was looking straight into my eyes, I just said "yeah, actually I've loved you ever since the other day when I first saw you, I knew I loved you.." He smiled at me and said awkwardly "I love you too." And then he quickly looked away, I looked at him and moved closer and he looked at me and I just stared into his eyes.

Aaron
Oh god, he is moving closer to me what should I do? I started getting lost in his eyes as he walked over, he kissed me and I felt butterflies while feeling his soft lips pressing against mine. He leaned back and looked away I could see he felt awkward about the kiss, his awkward looks is kinda cute. I smiled at him.

Robert
I kissed him, I leaned back after a couple seconds and looked away feeling awkward I just looked at him and said "sorry.." He looked at me and smiled and said softly "it's alright." He leaned closer to me and placed his lips on mine, I kissed him back, the kiss was magical feeling is soft and warm lips against mine making me get butterflies flying everywhere.

Narrator
Aaron and Robert knew that they both loved each other, Robert was a good person, well sometimes. But he didn't want to make Chrissie upset by leaving her for a man, so they sorted things out and dated in secret so they could still see each other, but without anyone getting upset about it.