elf

Malia and Stiles were at his locker, like usual, talking about supernatural things, again, like usual.

Malia saw Mason walk up to them, "Have you seen that girl, your friend," He pointed at Malia, "Uh, what's her name? Carrie? Cora? Ch-"

"Cara."

"Yes, that's it! Have you seen her? The principal wanted me to give her this paper. I don't know why he can't just give it to her personally. Maybe it's becau-"

Malia rolled her eyes at the freshman, snatching the paper out of his hands. He jumped of surprise when she did it, muttering words while he walked away.

Stiles saw Cara walk to her locker, which she apparently really enjoyed hanging out, considering it seemed like she was always there. He tapped Malia on the shoulder, her turning to see the teen Mason was looking for.

"Cara, hey." Malia said awkwardly, walking slowly to the girl.

Cara smiled at the brown-haired girl, quickly greeting her and going back to rummaging her locker. Malia frowned, it seemed the only greeting she got was a smile and a quick 'hello'.

"Um, the principal, I guess, wanted to give you this

"Um, the principal, I guess, wanted to give you this..."

Cara's head snapped to the paper, glancing at Malia's awkward face. Her hand held the paper out to Cara, who's fingers slowly gripped it, pulling it closer to her.

She unfolded it, Malia watching her intently. Stiles had already left, giving Malia a quick kiss on the cheek.

She sighed in relief when she saw it was just a paper about college classes she wanted to take, laughing at how nervous she was.

"What is it?" Malia asked eagerly, trying to steal glances at the mysterious paper.

"It's just about classes, thankfully. I thought I was in major trouble. I don't know why I would be, but I just thought I was."

Malia nodded, slightly confused on her sentence. They heard the bell ring, both girls walking to their right, coincidentally having the same class.

- - - - - >

Malia walked to Cara's house, knocking on Cara's door.

Cara invited her to her house again. They had been going to each other's house everyday of the week, which made Malia happy.

Malia and Cara had been getting closer and closer, but not in a friendship type of way.

Cara had a crush on her, of course a little one, they had only met two weeks ago. Malia didn't know what to think about her. She wanted to like her like a friend, but she knew she had a connection with her.

Friend or more.

Malia heard loud footsteps leading to the door, opening to reveal the raven-haired girl who was wearing a floral dress, which Malia hadn't seen before on her.

"Hey Malia! Do you mind coming with me to pick up my brother from lacrosse?" Cara asked, closing the door behind Malia.

She shook her head, walking behind Cara. Cara grinned, thanking the teenager.

A/N: hey, sorry for the really short chapter, again :( I've been having writer's block recently, and each chapter is like the same

A/N: hey, sorry for the really short chapter, again :( I've been having writer's block recently, and each chapter is like the same. So, I'm sorry once again.