e l e v e n

"Yes! Cammy!" I run into his arms before the meeting. "I think Taylor really loves me now." I say with an ecstatic feeling.

Cameron let's go of me but lingers his hands on my waist. "How? I'm so happy for you. Maybe he left Matt."

"I was so sick on Saturday and somehow, things managed to work its way and I guess he realized he could loose me any moment."

We take our seats around the group discussion but my phone goes off. It's from my doctor. "Hello? Shawn Mendes... We have some bad news."

"Should I go right away?" I say worried. I begin to stand up and panic, my breath panting, breathing over one another. "Yes, please."

"Cam, come with me." I cry out, pulling on his hand. "Where are you two going? You just got here." The instructor asks us. We hear a scoff coming from on of the guys, "Cameron Dallas is a sex addict."

It makes me angry but not as angry as Cameron is. He runs toward the guy, Sammy to be exact, and pushes him off the chair, falling backwards. "Shawn is hurt and we have to go. Shut the fuck up. What, thought I was going to fuck him during the discussion? Man, I'll fuck you up."

"Cam! You don't want to get kicked out. We have to go!" I pull him off Sammy but I'm too weak. "Cam... If you loved me, you'd stop." Cameron's body grows weak at my response.

He gets up and we flood the scene.

5:54 pm

"Shawn. It was a false assumption." My pediatrician tells me. Cameron grabs my hand, "What's false?"

"Are you the boyfriend?" Cameron is being asked and he shakes his head with a laugh. "I'm his best friend. Every step of the way."

I rub his hand nervously. "I was announced pregnant. And now, I might not even be!" I cry into his arms.

"You never were. It was a hysteric pregnancy. You thought you had the symptoms and believed in it but it never happened." She announces to me and I feel my heart drop a thousand feet.

"How do I tell Taylor? He finally loves me again. What will he think about this?" I sigh, not bothering to wipe my eyes.

The doctor pats my leg, "Give him time. Don't mention it too soon. Or I suppose you can try to get pregnant again."

7:18 pm

Cameron drops me off at home and when I get there, I'm already welcomed with Taylor's arms as soon as I got into the home.

"My baby boy is crying. But now it all makes sense. Your hormones. This whole time you've been acting up because of our little baby inside of you." Taylor gets on his knees and kisses my flat stomach.

Taylor gets back up and wipes me eyes bringing me into a hug. "I've always loved you Shawn. There's no need to ever cry over that, or to think otherwise because it has always been only you."

The tears only form even more to know my boyfriend is lying to me.

0221