Sunday Vibes [8]

(Alex & DeSean pictured in the media)

Alex POV

It's Sunday and I'm tired as a motherfucker. De'Sean still isn't answering my calls. I have no idea what he's up to but I 'll figure out later.. I'm currently in the dorm by myself. Claire went to the zoo with Ashton which gives me at least 3 hours to myself. While I was chilling in my bed, I got a call from Jasmine.

"Hey Jas", I answered the phone.

"Hey Alex. Open your door, I'm outside"

"Okay. Give me a minute"

So much for a couple hours to myself. Jasmine lucky that it's her because if this was anyone else, I would have pretended like I wasn't even in my dorm. I put on some clothes and opened the door for Jasmine. She followed me inside of my bedroom and we both sat on my bed.

"Did you forget?", Jasmine asked.

"Forget what", I said totally lost.

"Remember you and I agreed to chill together"

"Ohh yeah.", I said remembering.

I totally forgot about when Jasmine came over to get her clothes last night, that we both agreed to chill today.

"So what you want to do?", she asked me.

"I have no idea, I thought that you might have something in mind"

Jasmine POV

"I have no idea, I thought that you might have something in mind", Alex said scrolling through her phone.

Ohhh of course, I have something in mind alright. I wanted to fuck the shit out of Alex but I couldn't because she's way too faithful to her cheating boyfriend. Only if she knew what I would do to her right now.

"Lol, I don't know. You wanna play a dirty version of 21 questions", I suggested.

"Okay, let's play. You go first though.", she said putting her phone on the dresser on the side of her bed.

"Uh, name 5 female celebrities you would fuck?"

"Uh, 5 female celebrities", she said thinking. "Well, I would fuck Kehlani, Rihanna, uh, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Karrueche"

"Damn, that's some good choices", I said rubbing my chin.

"Lol thanks. it's my turn", she said getting excited. " Whats your biggest turn on?",she asked.

"My biggest turn on is when girls give me slow, lingering kisses. That's sexy as hell.", I said moving closer to Alex.

"So, Alex have you ever been with a girl?"

When I said that, she got all tense. She started to breathe much harder and I could tell that she was a bit turned on and I loved that I was turning her on.

Alex POV

When Jasmine said that, it totally surprised me. It kind of caught me off guard.

"No, I've only kissed a girl before. I'm actually bisexual but I've never slept with a girl before.", I answered.

Jasmine stared at me for a bit and took a bite on her lip two times. She looked so sexy when she did that. I felt so turned on just by looking at her.

"I"m horny as fuck right now", she said blurring her words.

When she said that, I got hella nervous She was so serious when she said it too. The thing is that I don't even feel uncomfortable. I didn't even know what to say and I admitted that.

"I don't know what to say", I said nervously

"You don't have to say anything ma. Just ride the wave beautiful."

She grabbed my chin and my face instantly clashed into hers. The kiss was so intense and I loved it. She took no time taking off my shirt and I taking off hers. She looked so sexy and I can't believe that this is about to happen. She laid me down on the bed and then she got on top of me while kissing me on my neck.

"You taste so go--", Jasmine said before she was cut off.

My phone started ringing and vibrating on the dresser. Who could that be calling me? Jasmine sighed and carried on.

"Ignore it Alex", she said kissing me again.

My lips moved with her and I was totally enjoying this but the phone rang again.

"Hold on, let me answer it Jas", I said breaking our kiss.

"Ughhh. Fine"

When I looked at the Caller ID, it said De'Sean on it. I answered the phone as soon as I saw his name pop up. I got up from the bed and sat on the edge.

"Hello", I answered

"Hey baby", he spoke through the phone.

He spoke on the phone like he just talked to me last night knowing that we haven't spoken in two days.

"Don't hey baby me. You've been ignoring my calls"

"I haven't, I promise. I lost my fucking phone and I just got it back. Someone said they found it on the bleachers in the gym. I'm sorry for not coming by.", he explained.

"Ohh", I sighed

I let out a huge sigh because I had a sense of relief knowing that De'Sean wasn't ignoring me but I feel hella guilty because I'm laying in bed with a girl cheating on my boyfriend.

"Anyway, can you come over now?", he asked.

"Uhh, yeah I'll be over in about 10 minutes."

"Alright see you in a bit"

"Okay bye"

When I hung up, Jasmine was picking up her shirt from the side of my bed. She rolled her eyes at me when I picked up my shirt too.

"I'm sorry Jas. I'll see you later?", I apologized

"Yeah I guess", she said with an attitude.

She left my room slamming the door behind her. I feel so guilty right now knowing that I almost cheated on my boyfriend. I put on my clothes and headed out the door to De'Sean's apartment.

----------

When I got to De'Sean's place, it was pretty quiet. Luckily, De'Sean doesn't have any roommates so it's always quiet when I'm by him.When I got their, he was super sweet. He gave me a rose and everything. I guess he was trying to get some tonight but I really wasn't in the mood. He did respect my wishes so we just chilled for the rest of the night. I decided to sleep over by him tonight because I didn't feeling like going back to my dorm. One thing I couldn't keep off my mind was Jasmine and I'm not planning on telling De'Sean either. This is going to be our little secret.

-----------------------------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE ,SHARE**

**READ OTHER BOOK**