New Beginnings [9]

(Jasmine pictured in the media)

Jasmine POV

It's been about 4 days since I've spoken to Alex. I heard that her and De'Sean broke up two days ago. Claire told me that Alex caught De'Sean in bed with a girl from a different school. I haven't talked to her since the incident between us and I don't know if she's ignoring me or what's going on but she's doing a really good job at it. Every time I go by her dorm to try and talk to her, she is no where to be found. It's like she always leaves a couple minutes before I try to see her.

Today is going to be different though. I gave Coach Bonnie a good excuse so I wouldn't have to go to basketball practice and I could catch Alexandria at dance practice to talk. I would never go this far for a girl. Alex is just really special to me I guess.

When I got to her practice, it looked like they were just finished practicing. In a distance, I could see Alex talking to a girl who face looked pretty familiar. When I looked closer it was Erica, one of the dancers on the team. Erica and I used to fuck with each other (sex) but we don't anymore. That was awhile back though. We are just friends now. Alex still didn't notice that I was there but I waited until her and Erica were done talking. When I saw Erica leave while Alex went to go get her gym bag, I called her.

"Alexandria", I screamed from the other side of the room.

She turned her head around probably because she didn't recognize my voice. My eyes met with hers and I could see hers widen but she pretended like she didn't see me. I ran up to her and grabbed her hand softly.

"Wait up!!", I said grabbing her arm. "Why you ignoring me?", I asked her.

"I'm not", she answered me.

She started walking down the hall that headed to her dorm and I followed her.

"Yes you are. Did I do something wrong the other day?"

Alex looked at me for a second and then stopped walking.

"Listen Jasmine. This can't work out. Okay?"

I had a hard time processing what she just said. I'm going through to much trying to just be with this girl.

"Why not?", I asked. "I heard you and De'Sean broke up"

She got quiet and started playing with her finger nails but after a couple seconds she started talking again.

"You want to get lunch?", she said ignoring what I just said.

"Sure"

Alexandria and I drove to go get some Chinese food. The walk to the car was pretty quiet and so was the whole car ride. When we got to the restaurant, that is when she started talking to me.

"He che-----", she blurred out quietly.

"Huhhh?"

"I said De'Sean cheated on me. I caught him in bed with one girl who goes to Maryland College. I told him about what happened between you and I after I caught him."

"Damn, what did he say bout that?"

"He was angry at first but we both thought it would be best if we parted ways, yanno?"

"Yeah, I guess that's best. Especially now you and I can get to know each other a bit better right?", I said resting my hand on hers.

" I guess", she responded.

She blushed and I thought she looked so cute.

"So, I guess you can say this is our first date?"

"Lol, I guess so"

During lunch, Alexandria and I got to know each other a lot better. I learned that she was an only child and that her father died when she was younger. I told her about the brother and sisters I have. After we were done eating our food, we headed back to the dorm rooms to chill for the rest of the night. Alex and I went to my dorm because we figured that Claire and Ashton were probably going to nag us about being together.At 3 o'clock, when we finally reached to my dorm, we chilled and talked.

"Can I be honest with you, Jasmine?"

"Of course. What's up?"

"I've never actually had sex with a girl before"

When she said that my mouth dropped. It was pretty shocking to me that she never slept with a girl. It was kind of sexy to me.

"So you gone let me be your first right?"

She busted out laughing but I was dead ass serious. The whole day, we chilled and relaxed. While we were chilling inside the dorm later that night, Alex fell asleep in my bed so I decided to let her just sleep over.
-----------------------
**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**
**I KNOW THIS CHAPTER**