The Big Game [10]

(Jasmine pictured above)

Jasmine POV

This past week, Alexandria and I have been going out together. I'm really starting to like this girl but we really haven't made it official yet. Matter of a fact, we haven't even have sex yet and that's all that has been on my mind lately. I haven't had sex in a while and like I said before pussy keeps me focused and I haven't been as focused as I should be. Today is Friday and tomorrow is the big game against Maryland. The whole team is prepared and we put in extra hours of practice today. Coach Bonnie has really been up our asses about the game tomorrow and I don't blame her. She heard a lot of trash last year about us losing (only by 5 points) last year so we about to work extra hard to win.

When practice was over, everyone went to the locker room to shower and change.

"You okay Jasmine? You seemed hella distracted today. Something on your mind?", London asked me.

"Nah, I'm good. I guess I'm just a bit tired. That's all"

"Ohh. That makes sense"

I didn't want to tell London what was really going on because she would have told Brittney who would tell Claire who would tell Ashton and then next thing you know the whole girl's basketball team is teasing me about not getting no pussy yet Lmao. So to prevent this from happening, I just kept it to myself. When we were done showering and changing back to our normal clothes, Coach Bonnie called us back on the court and sat us on the bleachers to talk.

"Alright everyone listen up! I got an announcement to make!!", Coach screamed as she paced slowly back and forth on the court.

I sat next Brittney and London while everyone got quiet and alert.

"I know you guys are wondering why I called you guys back in. Well, most of you guys know how important this game is for me tomorrow right? Well.....other than the freshies", she said referring to the freshman girls.

"Yes coach", we responded.

"Okay good. So we are going to change the layout of the game a little bit. For this game, Maryland is probably going to expect us to do the same thing that we always do but we are going to switch it up".

She pulled out her clipboard showing us how she changed it up.

"As you can see, I want Ashton defending the shooting guard number 9 and Brittney defending the number 13. Everything else is pretty straight forward but I'm going to have you guys on some rules for tonight and tomorrow."

RULES? WHAT KIND OF RULES? Everyone looked around the room trying to figure out was going on. Coach Bonnie never gave us any rules before when it came to basketball games. Everybody was whispering to each other probably trying to figure out what Coach Bonnie was talking about.

"Everyone quiet down. I just want to make sure everything is on task for tomorrow so to make sure this happens, I have to set a curfew. 10:30 pm and-----",she was cut off before she could even finish her sentence.

"10:30?!?!?", everyone shouted. "That's like an hour away"

"Coach are you out of your mind"

"It's Friday, Coach Bonnie"

"We got things to do"

She cracked a smile but she was dead serious at the same time.

"Alright, Alright, everyone settle down. You guys didn't even let me finish my sentence. I was going to say 10:30 pm and you cannot have any girls or boys over. Remember, you better be here 7:30 sharp tomorrow morning. Only your roommate and no sleepovers", she said pointing to Claire and Ashton.