Chapter 3 : The Job Offer

Jacob

When I came back my sister wasn't there,I can't believe I abandoned her like that. I hope she's okay.

Then I turned around to see the man who was chasing me."Listen son,I'm not gonna turn you in , I don't have time for that,I just want to know why you pushed that young lady through the window? "He said putting out his hands as if he's surrendering.

"I didn't push my sister,I gave her a boost so she can go in and take food. We're not very fortunate as you can see"I said pointing to my old clothes that I got from the shelter.

He shook his head and asked,"Your sister is clearly not here now,she did fall so I think my son carried her to my home,if you don't mind coming with me"

I thought for a while"Why should I trust you? "
He replied "Because you just might find her".

I walked with him to a black expensive looking car."Is this what I think it is?"I exclaimed looking at the beauty.
"Yes boy,a brand new Benz,I've been saving for it since I was twenty seven and I finally have it, I'm planning to give my son if he ace his exams or if you work for me it could be yours one day"he said.

"You mean to tell me that you're willing to give the guy you chased down the street a job and a Benz?"I said looking him deeply in his eyes.

"If you're reasonable ",the man said with a smile from ear to ear.

"You're one crazy old man ",I said laughing. And we drove off to find my sister .