Chapter : 10

Dianna

I woke up this morning in a large spacious room with big gold curtains and red and gold sheets on the bed, everything was all red and gold.

I sat on the edge my bed recapping everything that happened last night. One, I found out I'm rich. Two,my boyfriend dumped me for some chick name Vanessa and three, I was his side bitch anyway.

I have a sad life.

I saw a note on the nightstand..

'Good morning, there are clothes in the closet. Since I don't know your size they we're bought in stretch material. Amanda will take you and your brother shopping. Breakfast is ready whenever you are.
Alfred.'

Who's Amanda? I thought to myself.

The more think the hungrier I'll get so I went downstairs for breakfast. I got use to this place pretty fast.

Around the table was not food..it was heaven that was edible. Edible heaven.

Toast,omelettes,waffles ,pancakes,orange juice, Bacon..I could go on and on.

Breakfast was silent,nobody spoke. I couldn't take it, I have to do something.

"Coby!, can you pass the salt?",I said.
Coby,she said, pass the salt she said... could I be anymore stupid.

"Deedee?"

"Yah"

"It's right in front of you and I don't think you can eat salt with waffles "

We heard the doorbell and Alfred appeared with a lady. She was of dark complexion and she had really pretty hair.

"Good morning I'm Amanda, I'm the one taking you shopping ",she said taking a seat around our table.

"Hi, we just finished eating so I guess we can go now",Jacob said

~~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~

Author :Well that chapter was boring,it should've been longer.I promise the next chapter will be 10x better.

BTW this is Dianna's book.