Chapter 7-Oh Fuck

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

~Flashback while dreaming~

I took the heroin from some random guy at a party. I took my pack of cigarettes out of my back pocket, and lit it up and all that shit. Needles give me the creeps. I took a drag. My question was, how come nobody's found out yet?

~End of flashback~

I hate having dreams like that. I don't really want to remember those years. I'm just glad Melody's smarter than that.

.oO Melody's POV Oo.

"Melody Victoria Ramsay!" My dad shouted. "What the hell did you think you were doing? Do you know what the fuck that does to your body?" My hands trembled in horror. How did I let this happen?

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

~flashback~

I walked down into the basement to go into my recording studio. Matt said he'd come over and help me with some shit. I walked by Melody's room. I took a step back so I was standing right outside her door. I haven't smelt that in years, but I know exactly what it is. The little voice in my head said 'go in there. Take a drag. Its only one. It won't matter.' The stupid voice never goes away. But i knew i was stronger than it, so it didn't matter. I walked in her room. She was standing by her open window. She must've heard me because she threw something out f the window and quickly shut it.

"Melody."

"Yes, dad?"

"May I ask why I smell heroin?" She mumbled something under her breath.

"I was walking by my school, and a kid was smoking heroin. And I just happened to walk by."

"The scent wouldn't be that strong. Melody. I'm going to ask you one more time. Why do I smell heroin?"

"I just told you!"

"Melody Victoria Ramsay! Do not lie to me!" She paused.

"You won't understand. You don't understand what I'm going through."

"Melody. Just tell me. Were you, or were you not just smoking heroin."

"Can I talk to mom?"

"Answer me first."

"How do I know you're going to let me see her?" Yep. She's defiantly my kid. Matt walked in the room.

"Hey guys. Whoa. What the fuck is that smell? It sorta smells like, like." He paused and his eyes opened widely. "Josh!" He yelled.

"Matt. Please get out I'm trying to talk to Melody." He nodded, still a bit in shock. But he left.

"I promise you, you will talk to mom. Even Matt if you'd like."

"Fine." She mumbled.

"Now, answer my question." She took a deep breath.

"Yes." She whispered. She sat down on her bed.

"I'll go get your mom." Was all I said and walked out of her room, shutting the door behind me.

"Lizzie?"

"I thought you were with Matt?"

"There's something you need to know." She nodded. "Melody's been doing heroin." I'm about to explode. I'm not going to be to hold my anger in much longer.

"What? No." She hugged me, and started to cry.

.oO Melody's POV Oo.

My mom walked into my room with tear stained cheeks.