Chapter 8-I'd Come For You

.oO Melody's POV Oo.

So, I get out of rehab tomorrow. I can't wait to see Dean again! Him kissing me was so cute and sweet. Just a friendly kiss. Maybe he's found a girlfriend by now! I made a few good friends being in here. My roommate Lily, her boyfriend Marshal, Stella, Ted and Barney. They're all super sweet. They don't get out for a few more months.

***

"Mom! Dad!" I ran and hugged them! I've never been so happy to see them. My mom was already in tears.

"We've missed you!" They hugged me really tight.

"I can't. Breathe." They let go.

"Let's go home, Melody." Dad said.

***

Everything sorta went back to normal. I haven't seen Dean yet. I just wanted a few days to settle in. But he's coming over now. There was a knock on the door.

"I'LL GET IT!" I screamed. I ran and opened the door, whilst jumping on Dean. I kissed him on the cheek in an friendly way. "I miss you so much!" He laughed at me.

"I missed you too!"

~~~

We caught up with each other. I kept dropping hints that Dean and I are definitely not dating. Like if I moved farther away from him, he'd move closer to me. I missed him so much. I just can't. I hugged him again. He laughed at me more.

"What are you doing?"

"I just miss you a lot." He hugged me back.

"I missed you too."

***

"Hurry up Melody. You're going to be late for school. It's your first day back, and you're already going to be late. Not good!" My mom said.

"Being late's better than skipping!' I joked because that's what I did before I got out of rehab. I walked out of my room ready to go as my mom gave me the death stare.

"Not funny." I laughed.

"I thought it was hilarious!"

***

I walked into the front doors to my high school. All I heard was little whispers. I knew what they were saying. I'm not stupid. And all eyes were on me. Judging me. If looks could kill, I'd totally be dead. I saw Noel rush up to me. My heart pounded a bit. Was he going to be cruel? Probably. I mean c'mon. We're talking about Noel here.

"Hey Melody! How's it going?" Noel asked.

"Could be better," I mumbled.

"Don't mind them. They're just jerks. What class do you have now? I'll walk you to it." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Honestly kinda freaking out a bit. Do I like him? Is he being genuine? Or is he using me, trying to get drugs or something?

.oO Lizzie's POV Oo.

I walked up behind Josh in the recording studio and covered his eyes.

"Guess who."

"Oh my gosh! Barney?!" I laughed at his lame joke.

"Do you know what day it is?" He spun around in his chair to face me. He had a confused look on his face. Did he seriously forget our 15th wedding anniversary?

"Are you kidding right now?"

"No! Tell me what day it is!" I just can't believe he doesn't remember. He knows that these kind of things are important to me.