The letter

Marks pov
After Felix accepted the fact that I had a mental break down and we got back to the house I went straight to my room. I called jack millions of times.
Gosh what do I tell his fans? They are already worried that he hasn't posted in 4 days let alone how ever long he's gonna be gone. I didn't know what to do anymore. I was running out of backup videos and my fans were complaining that I was only posting one video a day. I couldn't blame them could I? Gosh, I was so afraid of the future. I felt myself breaking down. My knees buckled and before I knew it I was on my knees. My hands were in my hair and I felt my eyes water. But I didn't start crying,no. Before I knew it I was laughing.

What was I thinking?
I know I'm gonna get through this. I know jacks gonna be back at videos as soon as possible.I know me and (y/n) are gonna be reunited soon. I didn't know how but I knew. Suddenly a knock came from the door and I stopped laughing

"Yeah?" I called out, acting like I wasn't slowly going insane.

"We have another letter here Mark..." A sweet young voice called out and I opened the door to be greeted with Marzia. She looked at me with a worried face seeing how distressed he looked. I looked at the small white envelope in her hands and grabbed it, before slamming the door Marzia's face. I hated being so disrespectful to them but i had to stay focused here. I stumbled over the clothe scattered around the guest bedroom and went to my desk, which held all the papers i used for theorys of what's going on. I tore the envelope open and unfolded the paper.

Mark,

I suppose it is time to stop playing pretend with you. So you know who it is that has your friends. And I guess i didn't even need jack after all. But then again, I think I'll keep him, he's pretty funny...and cute but you don't have to worry baby, my heart is ALLL yours. No more clues for you! You got to close the last time you searched for her! I've been watching you Mark, I know where you are and where I  go. All I want is for you to be mine Mark. If you wanna meet me I'll figure out, but no funny business.
Goodbye love
Aimee

I gagged at the thought of her writing this. What made it even worse was that she probably wrote it in the room with (y/n) and jack! And with a smile on her smug face. I hated the thought of it. I hated the though of her. She is STALKING ME FOR GOD SAKES! Anyone sane would tell me to get the police involved, and maybe I should. Maybe Aimee would hand (y/n) over. I knew that was silly as I ran my fingers over the letter. It said not to get anyone else involved so I wouldn't. I set the letter down and put my head In my hands. I took a long shaky sigh and closed my eyes. After a few seconds I opened them again and something caught my eye from the letter. Inside the envelope in messy hand writing layed the words
'Don't give up Mark. I love you. I need you to help us ~(y/n)'

I felt my heart sink a bit. That was the first thing I've seen of her since a few months ago. I suddenly felt a wave of power rush over me. I decided it was to late to look for her right now, speaking as it is 1:00 in the morning and I haven't slept in day but now that I knew that she secretly wrote that it makes me feel good. I fell like I can finally get some rest. I stumbled to my bed and closed my eyes. Slowly I felt myself drift off to sleep.

~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>
Ok I know this is short but I'm really tired and k stayed up to write this so be happy XD. Also this chapter is a sorry for my last two, because they weren't chapters at all

Mycrush: Senpailovescake
Instagram: http_spoopy
Snap chat: HomeSliceOfPi