plan: escape

Mark's pov

When I woke up all I seen was black. My first reaction was to reach my hands up and feel for why I couldn't see anything but my hands wouldn't budge far up enough. I was about to make a noise when all of the memories came flooding into my head. Jack,Felix,Marzia,(y/n). I started squirming around, as i was starting to feel claustrophobic.

"Stop squirming Mark, it isn't going to get you anywhere" I heard that same stupid voice say and I frowned. I heard footsteps approaching me and the piece of cloth that was tied around my head fell down and color surrounded me. I blinked a few times to adjust my vision. When my eyes were focused once again I seen a tall figure standing in front of me.

"Aimee" I muttered and she gave a sarcastic smile

"Great you remember my name! Now let's focus here, we have a lot to talk about" she said and pulled a chair from a few feet away in front of me and sat down.

"Your telling me, untie me you piece of shit" I said and she shook her head while letting out a creepy laugh

"If I were you I would watch your language" she said and and with one quick movement of her hand someone approached behind me and the rope or whatever it was that were around my wrist were released.
I brought my hands closer to me. I clenched my fist a few times to regain feeling in my hands. Once my hands lost the tingly feeling I brought my fist back and went to punch Aimee but my hands were grabbed and something kept my hands from going anywhere near her face

"Don't try anything Mark" she said and I turned my head to see the same guy from before...Jacob I think.

"What the HELL do you want from me and (y/n) ? I don't like you and never will" I basically growled at her and she let out a laugh before standing up and circling my chair

"Oh Mark you are so adorable! I don't like you anymore" she said and I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion

"Then why are you doing this?" I asked and she sat down and her gaze became serious and strict

"What do I have to live for? Everything I have is gone." She said and i still didn't get why she was doing all of this

"You could find someone who is actually right for you and have a family and a good life! Instead you wasted all this time murdering and kidnapping people?!" I yelled and she rolled her eyes while scoffing

"You don't get it. What I've been through, what we've been through since all of this happened. You ruined my life Mark. And so did (y/n). So I'm going to end yours" she finished and as I was just about to say something she spoke up again.

"You have a few more hours to prepare yourself. We are leaving you untied but I swear to god you try anything and I mean ANYTHING, and I will kill you instantly with no mercy" she said and started walking away she walked out of the strange room I was in and Jacob, who had been behind me the whole time, followed closely. I didn't bother trying anything yet. I thought that maybe if they left I would be givin a little more time to grab (y/n) and escape. Once the door closed I stood up and began searching for anything that might help me. I scattered around the room like a madman, pausing everyonce in a while to listen for anyone coming. I made my way to one of the corners of the room and moved my hands around desperately trying to find something to help me. Suddenly something sharp dragged against my arm and I felt warm liquid dripped down my hands and onto the floor.