Chapter 9

I read this over and I got sucked in it, so I'm going to do a new chapter! YAYYYYYYY!

~Brianna POV~

"I'm Veronica, I died in 1940, and I am here to explain to you what is going on. You know God? The big guy upstairs? Well he is real." Veronica explained.

"I thought so." I said crossing my arms nodding.

"We are true Christians." Bella said folding her hands.

"Really? Well your in purgatory. If everyone was a true Christian they wouldn't have to go through this." Veronica explained.

"So Veronica, are you implying I'm dead?" Asia asked annoyed.

"Yes Asia, you are dead." She said with a nod.

"How do you know my name?" Asia asked with widened eyes.

"I am an angel, I'm a special one." Veronica said.

"Oh my gosh really? Are you an arch angel?" Caitlin asked.

"No... no... I wish..." Veronica said shaking her head. "But I am friends with Michael."

We all smiled at each other excitedly.

"But... wait. We're dead. What about all our families and friends." Sabrina said.

"Well it depends. You are in the hospital right now, so if you go to Heaven, you get to choose whether you want to die or live. They usually don't write that in the book. You guys are young, and if He thinks you can go to heaven, you can really choose whether to return to Earth." Veronica said.

"And if we go to Hell?" I asked with worry.

"Then, you rot and grit your teeth for eternity." Veronica said. "But I don't think your bad people. Just a little bit of lust and saying the Lord's name in vain. But hey, it's really His decision." Veronica said. I crossed my arms and bit my nail. I can't believe I'm dead.  Big trumpets went off.

"Well, it's you guy's turn. Wish you luck." Brianna said.

"Wait-" Asia said but there was a big flash of light. I found myself floating in a big grey and white blob.

Brianna, my child.

I thought in my mind. I did not ear any voice, you could not tell if it was a man or a woman. I just, knew it. Like the words were planted in my brain, or in this case, soul. 

"Father." I answered back gracefully, yet no words came out my mouth.

No, call me the Almighty. Humans have made me out to be man, since they think men are more superior. But I am not man nor woman. I am not a gender, not flesh, and not Earth. I am an eternal flame that burns on for eternity. A guardian for those whom bow below me towards my feet. I do not speak any language, but I communicate with you where you can understand. I do not sit on a Throne yet I still rest above all. I am the Almighty.

My soul burned with love and passion for the Almighty God. My heart warm like the flame that burns love for the Almighty. He fed love to me, making my mouth as sweet as honey and my belly as full as the fruit picked from Thy tree.

Brianna, you shall join me in the kingdom of heaven. Where you shall live peacefully in paradise. You shall be anointed and Holy and forever at peace. Yet, you have the choice to return to your life at Earth.

I thought about it. But I have a whole life to still live on Earth. I had family, and friends. And most of all, even though at first I did not realize it, Harry. So I decided to stay on Earth. I open my mouth, but did not speak.

If that is what your soul desires, then let that be done. You shall live in harmony on Earth.

I smiled and bowed down on my feet, yet there was no ground or ending. Just space. A big light then flashed and I found myself in a hospital bed. Beside my bed were my parents.

"She's waking up." My mom said holding my hand and kissing it. I glared at her, tears in her eyes and worry.

"Sweetie." My father said. I laid there, weak. Back in a human body that has been strained. Yet my spirit was as strong as brass. But, one person was missing-

"Brianna?" Harry asked walking into the room. My heart dropped to my stomach. Harry came. I smiled, then I saw his eyes were red.

"Are you crying about your car?" I asked with regret.

"No." He mumbled. "I thought you died."