Chapter two: Shut up!

- Louis' pov-
You know, when you meet your best friends little sister you don't expect her to look similar to you. It's not noticeable but if you really look at her then you can sort of see little parts of her look like me.  

" Lou! Lou! Louis!!" Niall calls, pulling me out of my day dream.  
" What?" I reply, shaking my head quickly. 
"Louis come to the kitchen" Niall asks
"Why?" I ask, confused. 
" Just come" he says, pulling on my arm. 
"Fine" I groan, stomping the whole way there. 

- In the kitchen-

"Lou, is it just me or does Rebecca look like you?" Niall says
"Thank God, I thought I was the only one!" I exclaim
"Maybe she's like your long lost sister " He jokes, laughing a little.  
"Ha ha ha, You're so funny! That's ridiculous." I laugh, shaking my head." let's go back before they come searching for us."
Her? My long lost sister, well she has to same name. It might not be that far fetched... What am I saying! That's impossible! Don't get your hopes up Louis.

-Harry's pov-

"Becky, wanna see if you can stay here tonight?" I say, praying that mum won't yell at me when she finds out I've taken Rebecca here " you can sleep in my room"

"REALLY! That would be awesome." she replies, she smiles so widely that I swear her face might break. She really has taken a liking to the boys. 
"Cool, I'll text mum." I say, I mentally make a note to tell everyone that it was my mum's fault I'm dead. 

A/N
H= Harry
M= Harry's mum

H- Hey mum, I may have taken Becky to see the band, and was wondering if she could stay tonight, she'll sleep in my room
M- YOU WHAT!!! How many times have I told you! I don't want her to meet them!
H- Whats so bad about it? Its not like she's gonna find out.
M- Fine, I'll be there in 15 mins with her clothes.
H- Thank you mum! See you soon. xx
M- Yeah, yeah, yeah. xx

"Mum said you can stay, she's not happy that I took you to meet the boys though" I tell her, not realising Liam was in the room. Wasn't he in the bathroom? No, that was Zayn. 

" What's so bad about meeting us" Liam asked, the poor guy looks so confused and offended. 
"Um... i don't know" I lie. Liam gives me the 'look'. Dammit, he always knows when I lie. "Well I'll be right back, I need to go to the toilet." I walk out of the room and down the hall, walking straight past the bathroom. I glance back and see Liam's followed me, still just as confused as he was before.

I enter my bedroom and shortly after Liam enters.  

"What the hell? Does your mum not like us or something?" Liam asks, still slightly offended.

"No! It's nothing like that. It's just," I mumble, unsure on how to tell him. This wasn't supposed to happen, why did I take her here?

"Well, what is it then?" Liam asks, getting annoyed at my unwillingness to tell him "Spit it out."  

"Okay, okay! You can't tell anyone, I wasn't even supposed to tell anyone this and if I turn up dead then tell the police that it was my mum who did it." I stammer out, stalling for as long as I can. 

"Dude, just tell me already!" Liam exclaims loudly. 

"Shut up!" I shush him quickly "Well, the first year that Rebecca was adopted the agency sent us her birth certificate. On the birth certificate it said her name was Rebecca Tomlinson" 

"Tomlinson? But that means.." Liam stammers, putting the pieces together. "Rebecca, Louis, Siblings?" 

"Yep, Rebecca's name is Rebecca Emma Tomlinson and she is Louis' sister." 

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello again. This is 2015 Chloe again, how y'all doing? I have yet again changed it slightly. 

Tell me if there's any mistakes that I've missed. 

Love you all! 

-2015 Chloe x