Chapter 9B

A/N Decided to do a continuation of Chapter 9 Warning this gets pretty hot! Hope you like and always, please vote and comment

When we got home we landed straight up in my bedroom, we preferred mine since I had the queen sized bed.

"Jayce I want you handle me roughly tonight, I want you to be in charge this time," it was my turn to be submissive and frolic under his dominance. No more making love for now, I wanted to feel his experience rush inside, my appetite for him was rapacious needing to be conquered and put down.

"Is that so?" he radiated with his diabolical grin peering from his face. Then he took both of his hands to my chest ripping my dress down at the seams until the tear fell below my breasts causing my dress to fall to my feet. I didn't mind that my dress had just been ruined, it could easily be replaced unlike the moment.

Flashing bolts of lightening scoured throughout every inch of me as I gasped in a deep breath in shock and excitement while my body shuddered.

Then just when I thought I couldn't be surprised again so quickly he grabbed onto my hair tugging my head back hard and started ravaging my neck with juicy filled lips. I could feel his wet tongue sliding around not only soaking my neck but soaking that crease below that loved being violated by him.

"Fuck Jayce, whatever's taken over you I'm loving it," I moaned reaching down to the button of his pants anxiously undoing them and taking down the zipper. I grabbed onto his hard manhood and started stroking with fervency.

"You've taken over me, you're mine remember," not a question but a statement he panted.

My heart was racing so rapidly it felt like it was trying to stampede out of my chest. Oh god, it only ever seemed to get better with each sexual experience that I encountered with him.

"Are you wet for me baby?" he asked as he took his mouth down to my breast taking in a sharp bite over top of the cotton of my bra.

"Mmmm yes, so wet I think I could flood a whole country," his piercing teeth causing me a joyous pain that started crashing waves to course throughout my body.

Jayce chuckled at my sentiment and then pulled back making me let go of my grip. "I have an idea. Take off your undergarments and I'll be right back," I didn't ask , he walked off to his bedroom knowing I was going to enjoy whatever it was he had planned.

When he entered back his broad naked body was exposed with two neck ties perched in his hand. Oooh, I think I was really going to like this.

I said nothing, he approached back demanding me to lay down. I complied nervously trembling anxious as to what was to come next.

He got on the bed lifting my head and blindfolded me with the first tie. With my eyes now masked, my head back rested on the pillow, he took the other tie tightly knotting it around my wrists and positioned my arms above my head.

At this point my body was quivering. My sex was frustrated stuck in a sexual frenzy.

"Are you ready for me?" he taunted.

"Yes, yes, yes," I desperately begged. No foreplay was needed I was dying inside needing him to bring me back to life.

"Then what am I waiting to hear?"

I knew exactly what he wanted, he wanted to hear me beg saying his name proving his power over me right then and there.

"Yes, Jayce, please....I want you now, I need to feel you now," I pleaded feeling myself starting to sweat I was so aroused.

"I'm glad you haven't forgot who's in charge," he whispered into my ear, his heated breath radiated onto my skin.

I could feel him take hold of his solid member navigating it to my empty space that needed to be filled.

"Fuck yes," I bellowed out a loud moan while he stuffed himself inside of me. His lips took in mine as he abrasively hammered away at my sacred ground. My body convulsed underneath, his thrashing pounds making way deeper and deeper pushing into my depths.

"Shit Mia, you're so fucking wet right now. It feels so good with you locked around my dick," he moaned with his breath gasping just as fast as mine.

My flesh burned hotter than fire with flames only he could extinguish with him ramming faster and faster, my walls tightening in. I wanted to touch him but it also felt good being so defenseless with my arms still restrained above my head.

"Fuck!" I screamed out finally hitting my crest of utter satisfaction.

Minutes later Jayce followed with a loud groan pulling himself out making sure he left his mark all over my chest then dropped down besides me still trying to catch his breath.

"Wow," he said removing the ties staring at me in exhaustion with his brows furrowed.

"Wow," I grinned looking back at him letting out a rooted exhale.