The Brother

We nodded she couldn't even see our response as she walked off.

Tokiya's POV

I could understand it; she was an idol and composer if the press found out they would have a field day. But she was interesting she had a famous father but she wanted independence.i wanted to get to know her.

"are you blushing Tokiya?" Ren smirked i cleared my sand papered throat.

"no it's just hot in here" i stated Ren raised an eyebrow, it was hot in here but i was't talking about the temperature.At the most perfect timing she came back with a smile and our drinks.

"hope you enjoy master" she bowed, i was about to ask her why she called us"masters" but an unfamiliar voice rung through our ears.

"Misaki, i'll come visit later" a male voice said, i gritted my teeth as from behind her a guy with blonde hair and green eye's hugged her. I swear i heard Ren huff in dismay. Misaki smiled as he let go and walked out of the cafe.

"Misaki who was that?" Ittoki questioned slightly annoyed, about that guy.

"that was Usi" she grinned before we could ask her about him...

"Misaki can you take the trash out" a girl with white hair asked with a black maid outfit on.

"sure Mishi, excuse me guys-i mean masters" she corrected, bowed then went in the back but as she did i was the only one who noticed her sway then hold her head.  Then as she left i started to think what was wrong with her? so i got up and walked over to who Misaki called Mishi.

"excuse me i'm friends with Misaki and i was wondering how many hours she works"

"um 7 am to 4 pm why?"

"nothing just curious thanks" i walked back over to the guys they noticed my worried expression.

"what's up Tokiya?" Ren asked.

"i'm worried about Misaki she works here 7am till 4 then as our composer 5pm till like 3am and knowing her she takes does night shifts as well" this raised concern.

"so when does she sleep?" Ren asked then it hit us like a bag of bricks she doesn't sleep enough.

Misaki's POV

I need to finish this shift, before i have the chance to finish my song. The dizziness was worse but i managed to get the rubbish out but just as i did i had to steady myself i was getting weaker. 

"is that Misaki the idol what's she doing here?" a male voice rung.

"she works here" another chuckled, i tried to make a break a break for the door but one of them grabbed me tightly around my wrist, i looked into his lustful green eyes.

"maybe we should have some fun, you dressed up for it after all" he pulled me into him i just didn't have the strength to fight as my vision was turning black.

"you should really learn to keep your hands to yourself" a familiar voice spat i disgust the boys stopped in their tracks.I heard a fight going on as i landed on the rough tarmac covered ground, it was Usi the fighting stopped all i could see was the boys ran super speed away.

"now don't tell anyone about this or else" Usi yelled after them. He picked me up and held me tight in his chest and brought his forehead to mine.

"you've got a fever" i tried to pull away but just as i passed out i mumbled.

"i'm fine stupid"

Usi's POV

I knew she would do this, she doesn't know how to take care of herself. I picked my princess up and pulled out my phone to call dad.