The fashion show black out Part 1

I had just finished some tunes that had came to mind and wrote them down, my fingers brushed against he keys but my thoughts were interrupted by a certain flirt.

"what a beautiful tune little lamb but your beauty exceeds the tune flawlessly" Renn smirks i smiled at the cheesy line.

I got up from the piano chair with music sheet in hand i held it out to him a confused expression plastered his complexion .

"is my little lamb giving me a love letter" he winked i sighed in frustration and put it into his hands whilst walking off. I waved as i left the music room.

Fancying a cup of tea i entered the kitchen only to see 'lord' Camus sipping some tea  i cleared my throat his eyes slightly glanced from the cup.

"Misaki what are you doing here?" he raised an eyebrow, i ignored him and started making tea enough for the guys of Starish at the moment there doing some choreography for a dance routine they have to do. I could feel Camus growing a tick mark from behind me, i giggled a bit and turned to him giving him a pout.

"what's wrong Camus don't like the silent treatment?" i questioned biting back a smirk.

"tsk" he turned away the kettle finished boiling i grabbed a tray and placed the pot and cups onto it but before i went i refilled his cup his eyes showed shock.

"i thought you could use more tea mast-" i covered my mouth before i finished it only Ittoki, Tokiya, Usui and Renn know about me being a maid and that's how it's going to stay. I walked out the room to give the others some tea before i have to go to work.

Renn's POV:

I had spoken to the president my fists tightened into fists turning white , i had a job to do some modeling for the Jinguji company my brother i never wanted to except the job but if i don't Starish will never get the chance to win the Uta Pri award they checked background jobs and reports from everything we do both positive and negative i had to do this for my friends.

-couple of hours later-

"brother" i turned to see him the one that forced me into Soatome Academy.

"brother, why did you want me for this job?" i asked the brown headed man smirked and came closer.

"with all your new fame you will be the bill board for the Jinguji company" he walked away back stage as i stayed still in the corridor so that's what he was planning. A designer dressed in a suite rushed me into the changing rooms to fit me into his designs.

After hours of preparing i was aloud 10 minute break before the show i decided to call the guys and invite them i picked up my cell and dialed Ittoki's number it started to ring

(I-Ittoki, R-Renn)

I:Hello Otoya here

R-Otoya it's Renn

I-Oh Renn what's up?

R-I was wondering if you wanted to come to the run way show, its at the Jinguji company.

I-Sure i'll tell Masato and the others.

R-Could you also tell Misaki

I- Um sorry Renn but she's at work and won't be back until later.

R-t-that's alright

-after phone conversation-

A sigh escaped me i really wanted little lamb to come i guess i could wait i smirked..