The fashion show black out part two

Breathe let the light surround you, let it take you away...

Screams filled the audience but i could only think of her...

Misaki i wish you were here my little lamb...

The song was reaching its climax as i reached the end of the runway i was sporting the new spring line sponsored by my brother and the rest of the Jinjuji company. Bright lights enhanced the darkness like millions of fallen stars. I raised my hand to cover half my face making my little roses scream.

I was about to sing my solo when the whole building was swept into darkness terror filled yells encircled the place.I had to calm everyone down.

"calm down my roses everything is fine no need to panic" i was just ignored which is a first for me.

Misaki's POV

I arrived when it went dark i had to do something then i remembered i scurried into my bag as my hand took hold of the shiny cd and ran towards the sound engineering room. It was hard to see where i was going but i raised my hands to the wall and followed it until i heard talking i found it. I barged in  a few people with headsets turned their attention to me along with a man who looked strangely like Renn i worked up the courage and extended the cd towards him as he looked like he was in charge his green eyes searched me scanning me a bit of recognition lit in his eyes .

"I'm starish's composer play this cd".

I simply stated as one of the workers grabbed it skeptically i looked towards the guy my presumptions were correct.

"your Renn's brother aren't you well it's been a pleasure but i need to check on the band"

Jinguji's POV

Music blasted through the sound system i grinned the familiar tune i sang..

The crowd's panic ceased as during the song the lights came back on as i finished cheers filled the room i gave a flirtatious wink the girls fainted with major nose bleeds.

Thank you Misaki how could i ever repay you well i could think of a few things ;)

-Later Misaki's POV-

After the performance everyone was doing there own thing so i went into one of the practice rooms i needed to practice the dance routine for my debu song. No one was in there which was good i could at least practice in peace i turned a song on so i could practice the routine lets do this.

"that was amazing" i turned around to see...