Its okay

"Masato?" I said in surprise. 

"Misaki I wanted to ask you something" Masato said looking to the side a visible blush on his cheeks. I grabbed a towel to dry myself off from sweat, and picked up my water.

"sure what is it?"

"Would you help me....*mumbles*" i looked at him confused for a second.

"Sorry what was that?"

"Would you help me make a dance routine for my solo performance?!!!"he yelled i stumbled back, before covering my mouth to cover my laughs but he heard.

"What are you laughing about?" he snapped clearly embarrassed.

"sorry hahaha its just i've seen you dance your amazing you don't need my help"  i walked over to him so i stood a couple of inches away.

"um...well i wanted to try something new and i had no ideas could you help please?" he bowed lowly. Placing my hand under his chin i turned his gaze towards me.

"of course blue square-kun " i spoke teasingly ( because he's dense and traditional best i could come up with). His eyes widened at the nickname as well as a tick mark appearing on his head but it quickly disappeared with him laughing.

"Okay lets start with the song what type is it?"

"fun but stylish"

"I can work with that"

After a couple of hours of sharing idea's we ended up with a spy James Bond type dance. We spent the rest of the day practising the routine with the music, and back up dancers.

"S-P-Y" Masasto said pointing his hand like a gun , watching him perform it made me think about Starish as a whole they are a great team but separately they need work that's why I had an idea. Pulling out my phone as Masato continued I texted my dad with the idea and he agreed. As soon as the music ended I smiled widely.

"That was great Masa-kun but you need to keep your posture straight to get the movements more powerful" to demonstrate i went behind him and grabbed his waist to straighten them. What i didn't see was the growing blush on his face.

"Now try again" i said, he nodded as i played the music from the top.

"whaaa" he yelled i turned round only for Masato to trip and land on me bringing us both to the ground.

"Are you okay Misa-chan?" he asked in panic but all he got in response was laughter causing him to eventually join in.

"oh my are we interrupting something?" our gazes met the rest of Starish who stood at the door. Masato got up and helped me up from the floor.

"We were just going over his solo routine what are you guys doing here?" Masa questioned.

"President called all of us in he wanted to speak to us" Tokiya responded.

----------

At Soatome's office.

"I called you here due to an idea that was brought to my attention Misaki would you mind?" he asked gesturing me forward to take over.

"Well after watching some of you perform together and separately I noticed you are stronger together which is great unless an employer wanted you alone, so it was my idea for you guys to go on a boot camp to work on your solo's" i finished before Starish responded.

"Whatttttt??>?>????!!!" Syo screamed in unbelief.
"You will be leaving in the morning" Soatome continued.

"Whose going to teach us?" Ittoki exclaimed. 

"I will" a voice from the door yelled.

"Usui?????"