#1: Bluestar

*Some coughing is heard offstage; a sandy brown tom stumbles on stage.*

Thrushpelt: Hello everyone, though I hate you all, and welcome to my rants. Today's rant will be about Bluestar.

*Bluestar, offended, loudly clears her throat from the crowd. Thrushpelt ignores.*

Thrushpelt: So, I've done basically everything I can to prove my love for this cat. I even pretended to father her half-Clan kits!

*Mosskit, Stonefur, and Mistystar crossly stare at him from the audience. Again, he ignores*

Thrushpelt: So what if I was actually, you know, PART OF THUNDERCLAN.

*Bluestar growls angrily*

Thrushpelt: and thEN SHE GOES AND KILLS ONE VIA HYPOTHERMIA

*Mosskit looks extremely offended, and Bluestar stands up*

Thrushpelt: BUT SHE LIES! AGAIN! SHE SAYS THAT THEY WERE KILLED BY A FOX WHEN ANY CAT WITH EYES CAN SEE THAT SHE'S LYING!!!!

*Disgruntled, Bluestar stands up and marches toward the stage*

Bluestar: Sure, I may be lying, but at least I had a noble cause!

*Angry, Thrushpelt leans forward, eyes narrowed with rage*

Thrushpelt: And what would that be?

Bluestar: I needed to serve my Clan!

Thrushpelt: Well, throwing your kits over the river wouldn't have been a problem if you hadn't been with Oakheart in the first place!

*The line has been crossed.*

*VERY crossed.*

*Bluestar stomps towards the stage, as Thrushpelt ignores her*

Thrushpelt: So I spend a quarter moon scouring the forest for them, trying find the trail of the 'fox'.

*Bluestar reaches the stage, and begins climbing up.*

Thrushpelt: And then I realize, a fox would never come into camp! It knows there are too many cats, strong enough to fight it off! And why did no other queen hear the fox tearing the nursery walls?

*A security guard is attempting to hold Bluestar back, yet epicly fails*

Thrushpelt: So of course I realize that the kits belong to the RiverClan deputy! I'm not that stupid!

*Bluestar is only a tree-length away now.*

Thrushpelt: AND THEN, WHEN OUR STUPID LEADER DOES NOTHING TO HELP, I DIE OF GREENCOUGH!

*A moment of silent, then Bluestar brings her paw up and slaps Thrushpelt across the face*

Bluestar: I gave you half of our catmint before you died, **** * * **** ** ** *** ** **!!!!!!

*Bluestar gives him the bird before running off the stage*

Thrushpelt: ****

*The end.*