#2: Oakheart

*A sandy brown tom waltzes on stage, his eyes burning with rage for his rant.*

Thrushpelt: Hello everyone that I hate, and welcome back to my rants! Today we have a guest star!

*He gestures dramatically toward the side stage, where no cat appears.*

Thrushpelt: As you can see, there's no one there! I have no friends :D

*The crowd cheers at this. Somehow there is still a crowd, though most credit the negative price of tickets.*

Thrushpelt: So, let's begin with today's rant! 

*A blurry image shows up on the wall behind Thrushpelt. His silhouette appears for a brief second before he walks away from the projector's light.*

Thrushpelt: This cat is a cat that is admired by all!

*The image shows a dark brown tabby tom with a broken jaw: Crookedstar.*

Thrushpelt: He has gone through many challenges, yet ya' know who ends up with the higher amount of surviving kits?

*The slide changes to show a lighter brown tom.*

Thrushpelt: His *******, *******, annoying-*** **** of a brother!

*Bluestar stands up from the audience, covering Mosskit's ears with her tail.*

Thrushpelt: He fathered a half-Clan litter! What breaks the warrior code more than that?

*As per usual, Bluestar starts marching toward the stage to teach him a lesson.*

Thrushpelt: And he died in the most idiotic way! Killed by the ThunderClan deputy, and witnessed by a tiny black apprentice!

*Tigerstar cheers loudly from the crowd, though he's silenced by a collective glare from the entire warriors fandom.*

Thrushpelt: Not to mention how stupid his mother was! Everyone, let's boo Rainflower!

*The booing begins. It takes a century to calm the rage that stirs in the warriors fandom.*

Thrushpelt: *clears his throat* We're back. . . sorry about that. Anyways, where were we? Ah yes, Oakheart the idiot!

*Bluestar starts marching toward the stage again, eyes burning like lasers.*

Thrushpelt: He has no skill whatsoever, but he is appointed deputy!

*Thrushpelt needs better security. Bluestar pushes past the guards and nears the stage.*

Thrushpelt: And can we go back to Rainflower? She's so ******* stupid!

*The crowd nods in agreement; security guards hold up their claws to silence the growing rage. Bluestar climbs onstage, facing the sandy brown tom.*

Thrushpelt: Hi Bluestar!

Bluestar: LEAVE ME ALONE!

*Thrushpelt blinks innocently.*

Bluestar: I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!

Thrushpelt: That's the point, *****.