•Chapter 21~New Years!•

New Years Eve~
  Jacob and I were at home for New Year's Eve. We didn't have any plans so we just decided to cuddle on the couch and watch the ball drop from television. Yup....

  We were currently live, surprisingly there were quite a lot of people watching. About 5K, that's enough.

  "Okay guys! So we're gonna be doing some prank calls. Who do you want us to prank?" I asked the broadcast.

  Many people had said Cameron, so that's what we did. "Hello, this is Veronica from the strip club. We just wanted to confirm your appointment." I spoke into the phone.

  Jacob was trying his best not to laugh but he exploded at Cameron's reaction. "Oh um... I'm not sure I know what you're talking about ma'm.." Cameron answered. "Just kidding Cam! It's Laila and Jacob." I said bursting out in laughter.

  "Wow. Really?" He said chuckling. "Yup! Have a nice New Years!" We said into the phone and hung up. Lol.

  In the end we pranked 7 people. Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Zach Clayton, Baby Ariel, Lauren, Madison and Daniel Skye. We had fun.

  "Okay Guys! I'll be doing a following spree, so be on the lookout for my tweet on Twitter for how to get a follow!" Jacob announced.

  "We hope you have a great New Year and remember that each and everyone of you are worth it! Good bye!" I said as we ended the broadcast.

  It was now 11:53, only seven minutes left until 2017.... Wow.

  "Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Happy New Years Baby!!!!" Jacob and I both yelled as we shared our New Years kiss.

  Our dog Jakey was now grown up just in case you guys were wondering. He came and jumped onto Jacob and I.

  "Happy New Years guys! Lots of love from Laila Jakey and I!" Jacob recorded a video as he posted it to all his social medias.

  I then tweeted out something,
@Jakey's_Girl_Laila: Happy New Year guys! Jacob and I love you so much. I want to say thanks to everyone who watched our broadcast tonight and to everyone who supported us during this last year. We love you. X

I honestly loved Jacob's supporters so much. I had made new friends that would protect me.

Thankfully Jacob had filmed our New Years kiss, so I could post it on Instagram.

When I posted it I got so many likes in less than two minutes. A few minutes passed and I decided to got to bed. But Jacob had different plans. He gripped my waist when we arrived into my room and started to kiss me.

I wasn't ready for this, it took me by surprise but I gave in. As the kiss got deeper I removed his shirt. "I love you." I whispered in between kisses. "I will love you unconditionally." I said once more.

As Jacob's lips trailed all over my neck and arms I was trembling. No one made me feel this way. I love him more than I will ever love myself.

Next Morning~

Last night was magical, I woke up in Jacob's arms with an oversized t-shirt on me. Jacob was shirtless so I snuggled into his chest for warmth. His grip around my waist loosed a bit and his eyes fluttered open.

  "Good Morning Beautiful. It's or first morning waking up in 2017 together. And it's definitely not our last." He fretted me giving me a sweet peck on the cheek.

  "It's definitely not our last." I smiled up at him. Definitely not.

  I then got a text from my mom, it read.
Mom: Where are you? Why aren't you home?
I immediately texted back, 'I slept at Jacob's mom' she answered okay and I got up from Jacob's bed.

  "You look hot in my shirt." Jacob said from the bed. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I answered rolling my eyes.

  "I didn't mean it literally." I said as Jacob took a picture of me.

  "That's going as my lock screen." He said flashing me a smile. I couldn't help but blush.

  "I barley have any clothes that's mine here." I whined. "Actually.. Never mind. I found the perfect outfit." I said holding up something really cute.

  This outfit was life! I was in live with the shorts and that why I had bought them in the first place

  After eying ready and stuff like that, Jacob and I headed over to Marks house.

  When we got there we sat down in Marks bed and started to brainstorm ideas of what we could do today.

  "Oh! I know! We can Have a tiny meet and greet!" I said excitedly. "

  "Yeah! That sounds fun!" Mark chirped along. "Okay! Let's do it!" Jacob said as he started to tweet out where the meet and greet would take place.

  "So it's in a mall. Now let's head there." I said as we started to walk towards the mall.

  When we got there, there were at least 50 people there already. This is gonna be hype!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys. Another chapter completed.
-Amanda 💖