•Chapter 42~Awe!•

One Week Later~
Jacob, Mason and I had just arrived at my parents house. I couldn't wait to show them Mason's cute little face. I walked up to the front door and knocked on the door. My mom answered. Her eyes widened.

  "Mason!" She cried happily, I handed her my son and she hugged him and kissed him. My mom was gonna be a great grandmother. "It's such a surprise to see you guys here!" My mom said making us sign to walk inside the house. "I don't get a hug?" I asked her. "Oh! Yes." She answered.

  She gave Mason over to Jacob and gave me a huge hug. "I'm proud of you Laila, you're only 18 and you gave birth to another human being." She said. "It was hard and it hurt a lot, but it was so worth it in the end." I explained.

  "Same with you and your brother. I went brought so much pain but in the end I got the best gifts of my life." She said. We settle down and started eating dinner. My mom had made homemade pizza. I had to breastfeed Mason though... It felt awkward doing it in front of my mom and Jacob at the same time... They just stared at me.

  When I was done I went to sit down with Jacob and my mom. "Mom? Why didn't dad here yet? It's 6:47 pm." I asked. "Oh darling.... I should've told you this but... Your dad and I divorced." She explained. "What?!" I raised my tone. "Calm down Laila." Jacob said taking my hand.

  "How can I calm down Jacob?! She didn't tell me my dad and her were over! She didn't even tell me there was something wrong with their relationship!" I cried. "Laila, honey. It was your dads choice. I'd don't want to... He wanted to divorce. He said he found love somewhere else and that I wasn't the one he loves anymore." She cried. Poor mom. I felt so bad.

  "I'm sorry mom... I had no idea." I said feeling guilty. "It's okay darling.. Now you know. If you wanna see your dad you can call him and he'll tell you where he lives... To go visit him." My mom added as we continued eating.

"No... It's okay. If he wants to see the baby he'll call me." I said. We finished eating and we chatted a little longer. We had no choice to go back home because there was no crib for Mason.

The ride home took a while but it's okay, at least we got back home safely. That night we all went to bed and had sweet dreams.

The Next Morning~
  I woke up to the sound of a baby crying, I went to Mason's room. There he was crying, I decided to feed him. He was most probably hungry.

  When I was done feeding him, he went straight back to bed and I headed downstairs. Jacob was on the couch broadcasting. "Okay guys, this is the end of the broadcast. I hope you had fun and I hope you're all excited for Laila and I's wedding!" Jacob said.

  I walked over to him and sat down on his lap. "I need to loose weight." I said looking at my body. "You're perfect just the way you are. And if you do wanna lose weight, you can do it." Jacob said.

  I walked over to the fridge and took an apple. After eating my apple I decided to get dressed. I put on something kinda cute, I wasn't as fat as I was when I was pregnant but I wasn't as slim as I was before. The outfit I put was okay for any body size. (Pic above)

  My album is coming out in three days, I already recorded 'Bed Of Lies' with Nicki Minaj. I can't wait to release it. I want everyone to live my music and listen to it. I wanna be able to hear my own song on the radio.

  Today I was going for a photoshoot. A photoshoot for the cover of my album. That's why I'm dressed all fancy. I kissed Jacob once in the lips and headed to the studio where the photoshoot was taking place.  When I got there, everything was set up.

  "Alright! Let's get started."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay Guys. Short chapter but.... Ya.
~Amanda <3