•Chapter 37~Its a...•

5 Months Later~

Today was the day that Jacob and I found out the gender of our baby. The pregnancy has been going really well so far but sickness has been a huge pain.

"Baby? Are you ready?" I asked Jacob as we walked into the doctors office. "More ready than I'll ever be beautiful." He replied. We sat down in the chairs across from the doctor and the doctor started to speak.

"Okay, so.. Are you guys ready to find out what the gender is?" He asked. "Yes, we've been waiting so long for this." Jacob answered. The doctor handed us an envelope with the gender written inside. We opened envelope and it said, "Congratulations, you will be having a baby boy!" I read out loud.

"Oh My God! Baby! It's a boy!!!" Jacob said happily. "I know Jacob! I know!" I answered just as happy. "He's gonna look just like you!" I told Jacob. "Yup. Daddy's little prince." He said proudly.

"Congratulations guys. Have a great time, goodbye." The doctor said as we walked out of the clinic. "I'm so happy." I said as we walked into our house.

"Now we can start thinking of names and buying stuff!" I told Jacob. "Yass!" He replied, "Our baby is the most lucky baby in the world." Jacob said out of the blue. "And why is he?" I asked, "Because you're gonna be his mom." He told me. "Awe babe!" I said.

"I love you." I sad as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Not as much as I do." He replied. I smiled. "Oh Jacob! Wanna hear my new song? It's gonna get released tomorrow at noon!" I shouted excitedly.

"Of course I do baby girl!" He replied just as excitedly. That's when I gabbed my laptop and played my new love song. It's actually a breakup song.

I played it, "It's called 'We're Not The Perfect Two', it's a breakup song." I explained. I played it. (Song Above)

  "We always use to talk real late after midnight, now all we do on the phone is fight."  The song started. When the song was over Jacob looked over at me. He had tears in his eyes. Why?

  "Why are you crying baby?" I asked him, "Because I never want you singing that to me, I never want that song to be dedicated to me. I love you way too much to loose you baby girl." He said engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

  "I'll never be directing this song to you baby, we're not only a fantasy, we're more. We ARE the perfect two." I reassured him. "Good, 'cause I don't know what I would do without you." He added.

  "Wanna watch finding Nemo?" I asked Jacob. "Yes!" He replied happily. We put in the movie and started watching it. Halfway through the movie I got the perfect boy name in mind. "Baby! Let's call our son Mason! Please?! I'm in love with this name!" I begged Jacob. He looked at me.

  "Mason it is baby girl." He kissed the top of my head, "Yay! I love you!" I replied burying my face in his chest.

   The last thing I remember is falling asleep in Jacob's arms.

The Next Morning~

  I woke up to the smell of food, really great smelling food. Jacob wasn't next to me, I walked downstairs and saw that Jacob was eating Taco Bell.

  "Baby! I want food!" I said as I made my way over to him, "Your food is here." He said handing me my food. "Yass! Thanks babe!" I thanked him.

  "Listen, I was thinking of maybe going to see our friends and my family today..." I told him. "Yeah, I miss our friends and I miss your moms food." He answered. "Haha. Very funny." I said. "Plus we can stay the night at my parents house and we can grab more of my clothes." I said.

  We agreed and I headed upstairs to get dressed. I out on this really sassy looking pregnant mom outfit.

  This is an outfit that I wore when I was 13! Haha

  This is an outfit that I wore when I was 13! Haha. Except I bought it in a bigger size now... I really Liked it so... Why not?

  My makeup was put up in a messy bun and my makeup consisted of mascara and Chapstick.

  "Babe! Let's go, I'm ready." I said grabbing my stuff and walking outside to our car. That's when I felt someone tap on my shoulder lightly.

  "Hey! Are you Laila Sartorius?" The girl asked me, she seemed my age. "Yeah... That's me." I answered, "I don't know if you'll remember me, but when you were fourteen you and Jacob did a meet and greet at a mall and I met you.. I gave you the bracelet you're currently wearing.." She explained pointing to the bracelet I was wearing.

  Oh, my God. "Yes! I remember you!
How are you?!" I answered as I have her a warm hug. "I'm awesome! Your music inspires me to continue my journey. Laila, I knew you would make it far. Ever since that day that I met you four years ago I've been supporting you. Even when you were with Mark I was supporting you. I knew you would make it far." She said. Awe.

  "Thank you so much for believing in me, I'm so thankful to have you in my life. Actually, Jacob and I are having a baby boy... This such an awkward question but... Would you like to be the baby's godmother?" I asked her.

  Her eyes widened, "Oh My Lord! Of course I would!" She cried. "Don't cry." I said engulfing her in a hug.

  "Well now that you know where I live, and I'm guessing you live next door, you can come whenever you want. I'll see you later!" I told her as I got into the car with Jacob. "Okay! Thanks again!" She said walking back to her house.

  This girl is amazing, she's been supporting me since day one. I am so thankful for people like her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here ya go! This was a very emotional chapter haha. Jk. I don't cry. Jk. I do. All the time. Love you guys!
~Amanda 🌶❤️ COMMENT! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!