•Chapter 24~I Need Time Pt.1•

April 18th~
  "Jacob... I love you." I said in between kisses. It's been one year that Jacob and I have been dating today. Let's just say that we were having a pretty steamy make out session.

  "Laila. Promise me things will be okay?" Jacob ordered as he laid me down on the bed so that he was hovered over me.

  "I hope they will." I admitted, but to be totally honest with you I wasn't sure if things would be okay.

  I had gotten incredibly close to Mark in the past months. I am so confused. I can't seem to figure out what I want.

  I lightly pushed Jacob off of me before things went any further. "What's wrong princess? Oh no. Did I do something wrong?" He asked as he started to panic.

  "You didn't do anything wrong Jacob. It's me." I reassured him. It's true, it's all my fault. I don't know why I feel this way.

  I've been with Jacob for one whole year now and I've even given him my virginity. I should just be able to say that he's the only one I love.

  "I'm sorry princess." He said kissing the top of my head. "Jacob?" I said in a faint whisper. I hate to do this. Fuck! "What is it beautiful?" He asked, I don't deserve him.

  "I'm so sorry and I hope you understand this. In the past few months I've become really close to Mark. I'm not gonna lie to your face and tell you I don't like him because I do. I've loved you unconditionally, but you're too good for me. I don't deserve you. I need time to sort my life out. If you love me let me go." I said as tear fell from his and my face.

  "I understand Laila. But if I love you, how will I ever be able to forget?" He asked. "You'll find someone. Jacob I need to sort my life out. I'm so fucking confused right now." I admitted placing my face in my hands.

  "I understand. Goodnight princess. I'll talk to you... Someday. Just never forget about me okay? Go seek that happiness you deserve. I love you." He said placing one last kiss on my lips and leaving me.

  What a great way to celebrate an anniversary huh? I need to get some sleep. Before I got some sleep I texted Mark.

To Mark✌🏻️☺️: I'm done with Jacob. I told him that I felt confused. I couldn't continue making him believe he was the only one I love, because I realized that I'm stuck in a situation where I am in love with both you and Jacob. I would like to give us a shot? Are you willing?
From Mark✌🏻️☺️: I'm willing to give us a shot. I just hope you're making the right decision.
To Mark✌🏻️☺️: ah okay, thanks Mark. I'll head to bed. Ttyl.
We told each other goodnight and I drifted to sleep.

Next Morning~
  "Mom. I'm giving Mark a shot." I told her as I played around with the scrambled eggs that laid in my plate. I wasn't much hungry this morning.

  "Give him a shot darling. I just hope you don't break anyone of those boys' hearts. You are kind of a little heartbreaker if I do say so myself." My mom admitted.

  "Well thanks for the support mom." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. "I'm heading to Marks. See ya." I said exiting the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys! I know this chapter is short but it's only part one of two! Btw I'm sick so..... Yeah.
Love, Amanda 💖