Magcon And Heartbreak:Chapter 3

Once we get home I run up stairs and flop on my bed Nash does the same I look at him and he looks at me I smile at him and roll over so that I'm on top off him I put my hands his chest then I lean down and kiss him on the nose.He smiles at me and leans up so were chest to chest I smile at him and he leans in and kisses me on he nose.I get up and take my homework out so does Nash.After we finish our homework I get up and grab some Adidas pj's and a towl I stop and turn around to see Nash slowly closing his eyes I look a him.And then I hear soft snoring I sigh and get in to the shower letting the water come down my body like a water fall.I sing "I LOOK GOOD ON YOU"Once I finish taking my shower I dry off and put on my pj's Then I walked out to see Nash sitting on the bed his legs crossed on his phone his hair long covering his face I walk up to him and sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder and nash passes me my pbone "Thank you nashty"I say smiling he looks at me and chuckles I smile then my computer starts ringing which means some one is facetiming me I get up and answer it to see all the boys including Jc and Sam(Not Sammy)"Hey guys wassup"I say then Nash put me in his lap."Nothing much we just want to ask you something very important..Well Bart wants to ask you something"Then a man that looks like his in his 30 comes in view"Hi my name is Bart I going to ask you 1 easy question okay"..."K let's start with the questions.. Well question".I say smiling"Do you want to join the Magcon family".I smile like a idiot and nod my head and then I keep saying yes and jumping up and down then Nash grabs my waist and stops me from jumping on his lap"Sorry Nashty" he rolls his eyes and smiles."Okay starting to tomorrow since tomorrow is a 3 day weekend".Bart says smiling then leaves out of view then all the boys come back in view.After that Nash leaves take a shower I lay down in bed and look at the purple wall then I fell someone get in my bed and wrap there arms around me I stiffen up and then I fell a kiss on my cheek and some one says"Its okay its me Nash scary cat"I roll my eyes and turn around and look at nash and his pretty eyes then he leans in and pecks my lips I look at him in shock then peck his lips and we both smile and he pulls me closer and I lay my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat.Then I hear a small yawn and a"Sissy are you awake?"I get up to see my little brother rubbing his eyes and  holding his stuff bear in his other hand I smile and say"Yes"Nash gets up and looks at me then Cody.I get up and grab Cody putting him on my right hip and walk towards my bed Nash holds out his hands I give Cody to Nash and Nash lays Cody down then I lay down Cody between me and Nash Cody turns to me and cuddles up to me and lays his head on my chest I giggle and fall asleep.I wake to no one In bed.I get up and go down stairs to see 2 two boys. My older sister Maya was flirting with one of the boys and he was flirting back I roll my eyes I see my younger sister May playing board games with the other boy and I see Cody plating with sky.I look to my right to see Nash cooking I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist he smiles and says"Hi Ash".I smile and say"Hi".Then I start helping him once we finish we eat.After me and Nash get done eating I run up stairs to start packing for magcon Nash and his little brother Hayes following us I stop making Nash almost crash into me I turn around and look at Hayes"Um...Hayes arent you to young to go to magcon"Hayes rolls his eyes and Nash laughs"No I'm not to young I'm 15!".I look at him and say "Sorry"Then turn around and walk up stairs.
-------------Skip packing-------------
After I finish packing I look out my balcony to see Nash looking at me I smile and he smiles then he jumps to my baclcony and wraps his arms around my waist I smile and wrap my arms around his waist and stand on my tipy-toes and kiss his nose and giggle.Then we hear someone clear there throat I turn around to see all the boys I smile at them and let go of Nash and walk up to skate I look up at him and smile"Hey Lil mama"Skate says winking I smile at him and hug him"Hi"I say in a little whisper.After I say hi to everyone and hug them the boys grab my bags and take them to the...Limo.I look at Matt then the boys then I fell someone hug me from behind I turn around to see my ex..John He smiles at me"Hey sexy were you going"I push him away and roll my eyes all the boys went to Nash house to get his bags."Let go of me you jerk!"You think I'm going to let you go baby girl ahaha"He says lifting me up by my neck I start scratching him and kicking him. Then I kick him in the stomach he groans and drops me I gasp for air then I feel pain on my left cheek then I get punch in the face I scream then crouch down in a ball as he starts to kick me.Then I whisper "Nash plz help me".Then the kicking stops I open my eyes to see Nash beating John and Matt trying to get him off him then I feel my self being left up I at whk ever is picking me up.I see Cameron helping me up I stand on my feet. Nash was still beating john I quickly run over to Nash and grab him and turn him around"NASH STOP!" I yell at him"I'M NOT STOP TILL HE'S DE-" I grab Nash by the short and kiss Nash it was hard but passionate. Nash kissed back the same way.He wraps his arms around my waist tightly.Then I pull away and put my for head on his and smile so does he"Are you okay?"Nash asked"Yea..I'm okay thank you".Then peck his lips and we both smile.Then I get in to the limo with boys I turn around to see the cops coming towards our house my eyes widened"Go.. Go know!"The limo driver speeds off I sigh and lay my head on Matt's shoulder. I was also sitting between Nash and Matt then Matt tells me to cuddle with Nash and I do what he says.I get up and sit on Nash lap and wrap my legs around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder and I slowly fall asleep.When I wake up I'm on a bed in a hotel I get up and panic then I see all the boys I calm down and take a shacky I still wasn't happy anymore after to day all the boys looked at me frowend.Cameron,Jack,JJ,Matt and Taylor got up"Were are you guys going?"I ask them" nowhere"They all say at once I squent my eyes at them"What ever I say rolling my eyes and flop back on the bed"Nash bring her down to the lobby in 2 minutes okay"Matt says to Nash"Okay!"Nash says happily
------2 minutes later------
Nash puts a blind fold over my eyes and grabbs my waist and we start walking then we stop and Nash uncovers my eyes and I see nothing then out of nowere all the boys are on some thing and they start saying"Do you got a bea or NAH!...Is you trying to date or NAH!"I start laughing then my face turns red.All they boys get off the thing and come and hug me I stop laughing and smile.After we get back to the hotel room we start playing around the game was called"SLAP CAM!"All the boys got slapped even me Nash wasn't paying attention so I got some wip cream and slapped him the hardest I could and he screamed like a girl and dropped to the floor holding his face and started rolling on the floor holding his cheek.After hours of playing and making youtube videos Bart came in and said time for us to get ready for bed all of us groaned. I went to my suitcase and grabbed my PJs which was my black oversized hello kitty sweater(Up Above)    and some white lace panties and bra then I grabbed me a towl.And went in the shower I let the water wet my hair.After I finish my shower I dry of and curl my hair then put it in a side braid so it could be curly when I unravel it then I put my clothes on good thing my hello kitty sweater go's over my but and stops at my  thigh then I walk out the restroom all the boys look at me and smile.After the boys finish taking showers and we all go to sleep.