Girls Day Out:Chapter 9

It's been some months since I found out I was Pregnant know I have a baby bump.
--------------------------------
I wake up and look at Nash he was still asleep I smile and kiss his cheek then get up and grab some clothes then take a shower.I stand under the water letting it wet my hair.I comb my finger through my hair and sigh.Then rub my belly I turn off the water and dry off then I grab my clothes and put them on which are:White lace bra and underwear and a dark blue shirt that stops mid thigh.Then I put my hair in a messy bun and walk down stairs to get something to eat"Hey gurl why you up so early in the morning for?"I jump and look to see all the girls and Lydia in the kitchen"Why are all ya'll in the kitchen at 5 in the morning?"I say crossing my arms and raising a eye brow at them"Well sassy I came down stairs to get something to drink but I wasn't tired anymore so I woke up Lydia and we were laughing and stuff and we woke up the girls so know were all up"I look at them for a second then grab 2 green apples and slice them up then grab peanut butter and place the apples on a plate then jump on top of the counter and start eating the apples with peanut butter.I soon noticed that all the girls were wearing lace bra's and underwear with oversized shirts or sweaters.I start laughing all the girls look at me wierd "What's so funny Alli?"The girls ask confused."Ahaha...Were all wearing lace bra's and underwear with shirts or sweaters..Ahaha"All the girls look at each other then at that selves then we all start laughing"Shhb guys we have to be quite or the boys are going to wake up"I say between breaths.Then we all start giggling covering our mouths."What so funny girls"We all jump and look to see all the boys looking at us.All the girls look at each other then me."Um...It's just girl stuff so go away"I say looking at the boys Jc my brother comes up to me and looks me in the eye.I look away cause every time I look into his eyes like that I end up telling the truth and he doesn't know I'm pregnant yet so I'm not looking into his eyes."Alli look at me I know your hiding something"I shake my head no and keep looking at the ground then Jc lifts my head up by my chin and looks my dead in the eye.His eyes move around searching never blinking.Then he stops and looks at me"....Why didn't you tell me...Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant Allison?!"I jump at his boming voice"I'm so-sorry...J-Jc"I didn't dare look at his eyes I could feel them staring at me"WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ANYMORE?!..d-do you hate me or something?"His voice sounded weak know I look up to see tears coming out his eyes.I jump off the counter and hug his waist"Sorry bro bro please forgive me...I wuv you"I say in a little kid voice.I feel him chuckle and he hugs me back"Okay only cause I love you and your my sister you dweeb"I laugh and kiss him on the cheek"AWWW BROTHER AND SISTER GOALS!"Everyone says laughing.I roll my eyes every starts doing there own thing. I hop back on the counter and dip another apple in the peanut butter and eat it.Then Nash comes between my legs and put his hand by my sides and lays his head on my shoulder.I laugh and wrap my legs around his waist then he looks at me and smiles.Then pecks my lips"Your lips taste like peanut butter"Nash says smiling then licks his lips.I giggle then Nash kisses me I kiss back wrapping my one of my arms around his neck and the other one behind me.Then Nash grabs one of my legs and pulls me closer to him then and his other hand behind me.Then I bit his lip making him chuckle then he kisses my neck then back to my lips"Nash that's enough I'm already pregnant"I say giggle Nash stops the peck my lips and smiles"ZAYUUUM YA'LL THIRSTY OR NAH?!"I look to see all the girls jaws dropped and some of the boys jaws were dropped to carter was the one who said it.I blush a little and giggle then jump off the counter and walk towards Matt.He was laying down on the couch texting once I get close to him I jump on top him"Alli get off my back you butt..Ahaha!"Matt starts laughing I look at him"No!"I say crossing my arm like a child.Then Jc pick me off Matt."Jcccc not fair!"He starts laughing"May I ask why all the girls only have on lace bra's and underwear and shirts or sweater please"Jc ask looking at me crossing his arms."I don't mind actually it's hot having sexy girls walking around with no pants on"Tay says pulling his girlfriend down on his lap and kissing her neck the cheek.I roll my eyes and lay my head on Lydia lap."Hey look at you your growing a baby bump!"Lydia says poking my stomach.I smile then turn around and nuzzle me head into her shirt."Wow alli never does that to her mom or us"One of my friend says"Wel since I already had pups and she's going to have pups her body going to tell her to be around me cause she feel safe with another Luna that has pups"Lydia says rubbing my belly.And she was right to"Let's have a girls day out just us girls we can go to the beach and other places tell midnight then run through the woods and be free from the boys"I say getting up and stretching."Yaay..#Free Day From The Boys!"All the girls say dancing happily. I giggle then walk up stairs all the girls following.I go to my walk in closet and grab:Light blue jeans that are ripped and a White shirt that said:PARTY ANIMAL.That was ripped at the back and my black j's.Then I brush my teeth and my hair then curl it and put on some makeup.Then grab my iPhone 6 and jog down stair"Come on girls time to go"They all come running down the stairs"Bye Boys!"We all yell running out the door I get into the car and plug my phone up to the car and go on Pandora first song that comes on is:22 By Taylor Swift.We sing on the top of our lungs:FALLING IN LOVE WITH STARNGER!...."Okay gurls were are we going first.."I say looking at the girls we look a t each other then yell"THE MALL YASS BISH!😂"When we get to the mall we go to Victoria's Secret then forever 22 then we went to Starbucks and then we made some vines and vlogs. Then we left.We went to some other places then we finally went to the beach.There was no one there and we didn't have our swimming suit since we didn't plan on coming to the beach so we just took off our pants and shoes and socks and walked around the beach then we took a pic by a car(up above..just act like there's more girls then that okay peoples😑😂)Then we put it on every app we could post on and put(GIRL'S DAY OUT BISHES!😂)It was getting dark so we got back in the car and drove to a meadow to run in to feel free.When we reach the meadow we take off our clothes till were nude we didn't want to rip any more clothes.Then we got out the car and I locked it and put the keys under the car then we all form into our wolf form.We ran around the meadow jumping over each other then we ran into the wood running at top speed faster then a cheetah. Dodging trees and tree limbs and jumping over fallen trees and logs then I lifted up my head and howled all the girls did to and it sounded... Beautiful everything was a blurr around me all I could see was my friends and the tree's.All through the night we ran played and howled.
--------------------
EVERY DAY YOU DREAM OF RUNNING AWAY TO PARADISE TO BE FREE FROM ALL THE RULES AND PAIN BUT EVERY TIME I'M IN YOUR ARMS I FEEL SAVE LIKE I'M IN PARADISE WHEN I'M RUNNING IN A DIFFERENT FORM I FEEL MORE FREE LIKE NOTHING CAN TOUCH ME...I WISH I COULD FEEL THAT WAY EVERYDAY...BUT LIFE ISNT EASY LIFE ISNT FAIR THATS HOW LIFE IS POST TO BE. WHO SAID IT WAS EASY..I DIDN'T
----------------------------------
Hey guys wassup so some chapters might have these little quotes that I made myself
----------------------------------------------
1539 Words