Date Night:Chapter 7

I wake to Nash cuddling me his arms wrapped around my waist.I try to get up but Nash hugs my waist more tighter then he mumbles something"No don't go stay a little plz Ash"I groan and look at Nash he was looking at me with his puppy eyes"Nash let me go I need to brush my teeth take a shower and cook for the pack!"I groan trying to pull his hand s from my waist.Nash finally let's me go I get up and grab my iPhone cause I wanted to take a morning picture.I take my first pic it was me looking at my nose and sticking my tounge out on the side.I was about to take my second when Nash came and wrapped his arms around me I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.Then I take a picture of Nash smiling and kissing my cheek and me smiling both of us showing of our dimples. Then post the pic.My phone starts vibrating like crazy.I look at it"OMG THERE SO CUTE TOGETHER LIKE OMG!😍"I smile at the comment then I grab me and Nash tooth brush and we start brushing our teeth.Once were done I go in to my walk in closet to find some thing to wear(A/N guys Nash and Ashley have the biggest room in the mansion and there room has two walk in closets.)( Also sorry for using the name Allison when I was writing the chapter I was thinking about my other book..sorry)I finally find something to wear which is:Black high waisted shorts and my white oversized sweater.Then put on my makeup and go down stairs to see Jackson and Lydia playing with to little kids one had brown eyes and red hair like lidya and the other one had silver eyes like Jackson and red hair like Lydia. I smile and think about me and Nash having pups one day.I shake that thought out my head and grab the deer from the fridge then I bake them.Once I finish I call everyone up stairs to come down and eat.Everyone came down stairs but in there wolf forms wagging there tail and sit down.I roll my eyes and sit down and start eating after to bites I raise my hand then bring it down and they start eating.After finish I put the dishes in the dish washer cause I didn't feel like washing them.Then I jog up stairs Nash following me.When I get to the room I grab my iPhone and kissed Nash on cheek and ran down the stairs but bump in to some one.I look up to see Sammy W smiling at me"Hi Sammy how are you doing"Fine yours?"Its going good this morning"Then I stand on my tipy-toes and kiss him on the cheek then run out side to see Lydia smiling at me"Hey Ash ready to go?"Yea let's go"Me and Lydia are having a girls day out just me and her and I wanted to ask her something.We walked to the mall and when we got there we buyed some smoothies.We sat down on some benches in the middle of the mall.
----------------
"So Lydia can I ask you something"I ask Lydia looking down
-
"Yea wassup"
-
"Well I been thinking about making the pack bigger..."I look at Lydia and she's smiling at me.
-
"Omg Ash you should be telling Nash not me but you should.
-
I look at her and smile then we get up and leave.Once we get home we here barking and growling.Me and Lydia run towards the sound dropping our smoothies and turning into our wolf form.As we run my ears move in different directions trying to see were the sound is coming from then we run in to a clearing to see Matt fighting a male wolf.Matt growls at the the wolf the stranger wolf growling back then Matt pounced intop of him niping at the male wolf throat has the male wolf struggles to keep Matt's jaws from his throat.Finally the male wolf nock Matt off him.Lydia growls so do I but we don't move we just watch if Matt hurts him then we drag the stranger wolf to the our under ground jail.If Matt gets hurt then we attack with a fatal blow.I was watching carefully but I was getting bored of watching so I trotted toward them Lydia following me right by thigh.I jump down every rock then make a big bark making Matt and the male wolf jump.
-------------------
"WHO ARE YOU!"he was looked at me with horror
-
"My name john I'm from the wind pack."
-
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN OUR TERRITORY!"I was not happy at all first they try to make our home know there home know there's a wolf from there pack!
-------------------------------
"I ran away from my pack to join your pack to find my mom and dad...Lydia and Jackson"My heart sinks down Lydia and Jackson are part of there pack.Anger rushes through my body.I growl and grab the the male wolf by the back of his neck and drag him to my house he wimpers I let go and calm down then I walk closer to him he puts his tail between his legs.I feel bad for him so I lick his face then start to lick his neck and nodge him wagging my tail.He wags his tail and licks my face"Alright you can join the pack but first let's see what my mate and your parents decide okay"He nods his head we start trotting back towards the house to see Jackson and running up to me Lydia was licking johns face and saying" I can't believe that my baby made it from that stupid pack".Once Jackson see's john he tackles him licking his face I smile"Come on guys let's see what Nash has to say well Cameron"When we enter the house I see Cameron on his phone texting.He looks up and frowns" Why is john here?"Wait you know john?!"I scream at Cameron"Hush child"Cameron says putting his finger on my lips.I smack his hand and growl. Cameron explains everything so do Lydia and jackson"So your telling me that this kid is Lydia and Jackson first son?!"Yep well bye I'm going to go see my queen bye"Then Cameron jogs up stairst I rub my temples then get up and go up stairs and flop on my bed and plung in my head phones into my phone go onto YouTube and put on:BLACK BEAUTY BY Lana Del Rey.I smile and close my eyes.But someone ends my relax time I open my eyes to see Nash with my head phones and phone.He puts them down on the the table by our bed and turns around and smiles at me.I roll my eyes and scoot up more on the bed so I'm laying my head on my pillow then I close my eyes.Then I feel some thing on top of me I open my eyes to see Nash looking at me then he kisses me I kiss back.Then he grabs my legs and wraps my legs around his waist then grabs my hands and pin my arms down by my head never breaking the kiss.Then he starts kissing my neck I gasp when he does this.Interlock our fingers and close my eyes.Then Nash starts to kiss me again I smile through the kiss so does Nash breaking the kiss."Hey pretty lady how was your day out with Lydia"Nash ask me smiling"Good yours"Good when I saw you"I start laughing"Omg Nash that was so cheesy"I look at Nash and he just smiling at me I lift my head up and kiss him he let's go of my hands and I tangle my fingers in his hair."Do you want go out on a Date with me Ashley"Nash says looking at me smiling"OMG NASH YES!"And with that Nash kissed my it was soft and passionate.
----------------------------------
I was on the couch in my gray sweatpants and my Nashley sweater watching Teen Wolf.I look at my phone to see that its almost time for my date with Nash I panic falling off the couch then running up stairs I run to my walk in closet and pick out:Light blue jeans my white shirt that is ripped at the back and says Flawless Bish.Then I run to the shower I take a 2 minute shower then dry off then dry off my hair then I curl my hair then put on my clothes and then do my makeup then I grab my Black Nashty Beanies and my black and white j's.Then brush my teeth my phone rings I check it.
------------------------
Hey babe its Nash meet me at my car okay bye love you😍.
----------------------------
I smile and walk down stairs and walk out said to see Nash standing there smiling he was wearing khaki shorts a dark blue shirt and a dark blue beanie that's says Ashley.I smile at him and he hugs me then open's the car door for me I smile at him then get into the car.
---------Skip car ride--------
I had blind fold on so I couldn't see anything.I feel the car come to a stop.Then I hear Nash close his door and open mine then he grabs my hand and helps out the car then he pick me up bridle style and close the door with his foot then starts walking.After a few minutes Nash puts me down and uncovers my eyes.My eyes widened and my mouth drops we were at a 5 secons of summer concert.I turn around and look at Nash then jump on him kissing him on the lip saying"Thank you"Over and over again he smiles and puts me down then he interlocks our hands and we walk in to the concert.After 5SOS concert was over me and Nash walked back to the car.Nash starts the car and I close me eyes and smile then I feel something warm on my hand I open my eyes to see Nash holding my hand I smile kiss his cheek.Nash starts driving into the woods then he stops the car I open the door and get out"Babe I was post to open the door for you."Nash groans I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek.Nash grabs my hand and we walk into the woods we walk into meadow.Nash brings me to the middle of the meadow then tales out his phone and puts on a song
---------------------------
KNOW PUT ON THE SONG
-----------------------------
Nash grabs my waist and we start dancing he spins me around then dips me I laugh then he slides his hands down my waist to my butt then back and we move in a circle then we stop dancing and he takes me to a tree that has wavy leaves and kisses me then lays me down on the soft grass then starts kissing my neck then takes off my shirt and starts kiss down my stomach.Then I pull him back up and kiss him on the lips then take his shirt of then he kisses me.I rub my finger down his abs to his pant and back up still kissing him then he grabs my hand and pins my arms down and kisses my neck leaving a mark then takes my pants off I do the same to him.That night we have a lot of fun.
-----------------------------
❤Just us nothing else in this peaceful world laying down whatching the stars in the meadow.Making love to each other... No Lust just Love.In my head I ask my self"How did this miracle happen to me"💙
------------------------------------
Hey guys wassup so this was a good chapter and very long and I'm thinking about making 4 parts of this book.
-
2012 Words.
-
Love ya'll so much keep your head high and bye😍😉💖